Most unbalanced map for Domination?

#1ihaveyahooraresPosted 2/12/2013 3:20:14 AM
I'm thinking Drone... If you spawn at C, the enemy caps A before you can cap C and it seems they're closer to B with more 'cover' while securing it as well.

No wonder there's rounds in Domination, they can't design maps!

What do you guys think?
#2darkhouse999Posted 2/12/2013 3:23:00 AM
Grind, the A spawn is easy mode while the C spawn has almost no cover to cap B from.
---
ITP: Im hungry.-JVel91
#3fakesoundofprogressPosted 2/12/2013 3:23:43 AM
Ive noticed 1 flag being slightly closer on a few maps, Is it evened out with B being closer to one of them?

Ive never actually looked?
#4ihaveyahoorares(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 3:26:19 AM
fakesoundofprogress posted...
Ive noticed 1 flag being slightly closer on a few maps, Is it evened out with B being closer to one of them?

Ive never actually looked?

I'm not too sure honestly...

Some sides just have such an advantage to getting B off the start then defending it...

I mean, Mission in MW3 was bad, but C was still flankable.

Unfortunately with this game, flanking the enemies 'home' flag is almost impossible due to the horrible layout of the maps.
#5fakesoundofprogressPosted 2/12/2013 3:35:43 AM
I play alot of Dom, I tend to cap the "home" flag, C4 it, then go for B, if its too crowded and my team isnt supportive enough, Ill just switch and go for their flag. Even if I dont get it, it usually distracts them enough for my team to get B.

I always find Drone is a bit difficult to cap B from a C spawn, but I tend to hide right by the van and get away with it most of the time!

But Id rather spawn at A, or flip the spawns asap lol!
#6tactikz4Posted 2/12/2013 3:51:54 AM
Yemen if you start at A you got huge advantage over those on C
---
PSN/Battlelog: tactikz4
BF3/Black Ops 2 My Fav Multiplayer.
#7Jeh64Posted 2/12/2013 4:21:38 AM
Yemen or drone imo