What type of skill do you feel is more valuable when playing Call of Duty?

#11jeff_strifePosted 2/12/2013 1:40:42 PM
a good internet connection
#12FlashCannonPosted 2/12/2013 1:48:45 PM
Anticipation.

being able to guess what an enemy (either singularly or as a whole) is about to do and understand how you do can get a desired response from them by using psychology.

i.e. playing ring around the rosie with some guy around an obstacle trying to find each other. instead of circling around eachother neither doing something different rather waiting for the other to make a mistake, you have many options, back off a little from the obstacle and shoot them when they come around looking for you, or wait for them and knife, or even head them off and jump around the corner shooting.

This allows you to understand what is happening in the flow of battle and how to stay alive.

i'm not the best at this, and i don't practice it when i just want to play to have fun and not think too hard, but when i'm in the mood and i'm on top of my game it's hard to die unless i want to...to get more ammo or other reasons, challenges.

i like to think of it as applying bruce lee's mentality (jeet-kun do. art of the intercepting fist) to CoD, the fastest warrior is usually the winner. throw a little brain work in there and you're good to go.
#13unpleasant_milkPosted 2/12/2013 3:57:05 PM
American Football....., lol,no comment.
---
GT unpleasant milk
Pepsi is disgusting, and dubstep is a good way to ruin a song.
#14TormentedDossPosted 2/12/2013 4:00:35 PM
NarutoHasRisen posted...
The hate mail you guys talk about is exaggerated

I do super well all the time and have only gotten 4 messages ever throughout all the CoDs
And most players aren't half as good or consistent as me

I wouldnt say its how good you do - its more how you play(taunting people usually sparks this big time)
#15RedBearPandaPosted 2/17/2013 12:31:08 AM
spacecowboy44 posted...
SparkItUp posted...
trakrunr4evr posted...
spacecowboy44 posted...
SparkItUp posted...
I find patience to be a skill that is most useful

your sig...is sooooooooo 100% terribly wrong

TC doesn't know Tom Brady exists?

Tom Brady aint got **** on Peyton :)

looks...yes...football skills....yes....model wife....yes....pretty sure he has more Super Bowel Rings (3) and a lot more going for him

Fixed for Maximum Accuracy
---
"God has no religion" Gandhi
"I like your Christ. But I do not like your Christians. So unlike your Christ" Gandhi
#16devilschain30Posted 2/17/2013 12:45:30 AM
NarutoHasRisen posted...
The hate mail you guys talk about is exaggerated

I do super well all the time and have only gotten 4 messages ever throughout all the CoDs
And most players aren't half as good or consistent as me

LOL. In BO1, where you could actually shoot and kill people, I got hate mail all the time. Accused of hacking, auto aim, wall hack, 24/7
---
GT: Gods pudding
Check out my Youtube channel! It'll mean a lot to me! https://www.youtube.com/user/GodsPudding94?feature=mhee
#17DjDezzyPosted 2/17/2013 12:46:18 AM
Social Skills