More Triple Kills Than Doubles?

#1oogie247Posted 2/12/2013 9:34:16 AM
So I played a game the other day where I had 3 triple kills but only 2 double kills. Has anyone else seen this happen to them?
---
SEC - 5 in a row
#2SparkItUpPosted 2/12/2013 9:36:54 AM
The game is actually wrong...in order to get a triple kill, you must get a double...but it fails to add it up
---
http://youtu.be/_JyETEkNXSY
Not only the best football player alive...the absolute sexiest.
#3trakrunr4evrPosted 2/12/2013 9:40:56 AM
You get the medal for the kill you got. If you get a 5 piece, you do not get the medal for the quad, triple, or double. You get the medal for the 5 kills.
---
GT: Stelthmastr
#4EtherstreamPosted 2/12/2013 9:42:00 AM
No, the game is right.

A triple kill is not a double kill with an extra kill hanging on the end.

A triple kill is killing 3 people quickly. A double is killing 2 people quickly.

So once you kill 3 people quickly, it is no longer a double kill at all by definition.

For example: You go 8-0 in a game, scoring 2 triple kills and 1 double kill.

Now if you digress it into what the above poster states you'd have 3 double kills and 2 triple kills all inside 8 kills. Please tell me how 6 + 6 = 8.
---
"Through time, through space, it will never end."
#5The_Gun_Sh0wPosted 2/12/2013 9:46:21 AM
SparkItUp posted...
The game is actually wrong...in order to get a triple kill, you must get a double...but it fails to add it up

Nope. You are wrong.
---
Gamertag: The Gun Sh0w
#6theLongR0DPosted 2/12/2013 10:28:58 AM
DeadS posted...
No, the game is right.

A triple kill is not a double kill with an extra kill hanging on the end.

A triple kill is killing 3 people quickly. A double is killing 2 people quickly.

So once you kill 3 people quickly, it is no longer a double kill at all by definition.

For example: You go 8-0 in a game, scoring 2 triple kills and 1 double kill.

Now if you digress it into what the above poster states you'd have 3 double kills and 2 triple kills all inside 8 kills. Please tell me how 6 + 6 = 8.
#7SparkItUpPosted 2/12/2013 12:18:54 PM
trakrunr4evr posted...
You get the medal for the kill you got. If you get a 5 piece, you do not get the medal for the quad, triple, or double. You get the medal for the 5 kills.

but you should....in order to get 5, you need to get a quad, triple & double.
---
#8SparkItUpPosted 2/12/2013 12:19:51 PM
The_Gun_Sh0w posted...
SparkItUp posted...

Nope. You are wrong.

in order to get a triple...you need to at the very least get a double...without the double, there is no triple
---
#9ImmatureContentPosted 2/12/2013 12:22:46 PM
If you kill 3 guys simultaneously with C4 or a single sniper rifle shot it would be silly to count that as a double kill also.
---
NinjaMaster