Why do people say EMP > Black Hat?

#41RikiazPosted 2/12/2013 9:31:58 PM
EMP+Black Hat=Win
---
In death lays ecstasy, in undeath lays immortality
#42Telvanni_guardPosted 2/12/2013 10:11:06 PM
Hardcore, I'd rather have the Black Hats. I know the EMPs are good against Sentries but I'm tired of having everyone on my own team blinding me.
---
GamerTag: Te1vanni Guard
"Telvanni you would disprove everyone. :D"- Saint_of_Misery
#43warpthreePosted 2/13/2013 3:37:05 AM
To counter your "hack his betty/claymore then charge in and kill him" scenario, how about the scenario I see quite often where he has that equipment *and* a shock charge right beside it (i.e. the "stun the opponent so they can't just run by the explosive" setup)? With EMP grenades, your strategy doesn't change at all as the single grenade destroys both items at once. You can't eliminate both threats with a single black hat, though.
---
Loading signature: [||||||||||----------]
#44iBlackice25Posted 2/13/2013 4:56:12 AM
I agree with the TC.
---
GT: DarknessSniperX
Youtube channel: aquaAffinity2
#45HaahahahaPosted 2/13/2013 5:52:44 AM
Enemy orbital VSAT online.

What do you do? You have 5 seconds to decide.
---
"Who cares if you are good at black ops 2, it's a bruised game anyways!"
#46darkshadowmasterPosted 2/13/2013 5:54:38 AM
+250 or more points > a possible +50 after hacking someones BB ( which will probably be destroyed by another enemies EMP)
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#47PDXRoverMechPosted 2/13/2013 6:45:09 AM
EMPs easily net me over 1000 points every game just on assists alone.
#48MadsprayerPosted 2/13/2013 6:48:41 AM
chessmyantidrug posted...
What difference does it make if you don't see more than two equipment in one spot? That EMP grenade will destroy the equipment and affect whoever is camping. If you don't kill them, you'll get 50 points for an EMP assist.

Also, I haven't heard of someone using a Black Hat PDA to destroy a Hunter Killer.

How do you kill a hunter killer with an emp? Just throw it when it is announced??
#49shadowsofdawnPosted 2/13/2013 6:50:25 AM
Madsprayer posted...
chessmyantidrug posted...
What difference does it make if you don't see more than two equipment in one spot? That EMP grenade will destroy the equipment and affect whoever is camping. If you don't kill them, you'll get 50 points for an EMP assist.

Also, I haven't heard of someone using a Black Hat PDA to destroy a Hunter Killer.

How do you kill a hunter killer with an emp? Just throw it when it is announced??

EMP has an infinte range upward and downward, so if you toss it under an HK, even if it is patrolling in the sky, it'll destroy it.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#50hularooPosted 2/13/2013 6:55:50 AM
TC, when you are literally the only one in the topic saying the black hat is better than EMPs, EMPs are better. Plus, if everyone is running engineer on the other team (which is often the case in objective games) the black hat is USELESS. No one uses hardwire so EMP nades will always work on players, put that with all the other points in this topic made about radius and efficiency EMPs are obviously better.
---
GT: Hula Roo