The playstyle that Target Finders encourage is a problem

#1TimmotheussPosted 2/12/2013 9:55:51 PM
Very fed up with seeing people on rooftops, in windows, eyes glued to their target fingers in OBJECTIVE gamemodes both on my team and the enemy team. Not sure what their goal is, but more often than not they finish with a low/negative KD and barely any objective play. Every time I see or get killed by these people, I just shake my head in shame and continue on.

If you're actually running around and/or playing the objective with a TF, fine... But if you're doing what I've said above, you're moronic.
---
GT: Pipnotiq
#2Wookie_Is_BackPosted 2/12/2013 9:57:19 PM
Im fine with being moronic when there's a worse word for people like you that don't run CB
#3HeartlessCharmsPosted 2/12/2013 9:57:52 PM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
Im fine with being moronic when there's a worse word for people like you that don't run CB

Go back to Zombies.
---
All I have in life is my new appetite for failure.
#4SPARTAN-034Posted 2/12/2013 9:58:02 PM
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah target finder
---
GamerTag: A Fluffy Lombax
I'll give you 3 words why the PS2 is a great console. Ratchet, Jak, and Sly.
#5Wookie_Is_BackPosted 2/12/2013 9:58:35 PM
HeartlessCharms posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...

Go back to Zombies.

I use it there also.
#6Astro_B0mbPosted 2/12/2013 9:58:41 PM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...

Implying CB actually counters TF.
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#7Timmotheuss(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 9:59:34 PM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...

Would that word be realistic? Because not only is toughness the best tier 2 perk, but CB doesn't stop the TF from turning red and making a noise. The playstyle is the problem, not the big red diamond.
---
GT: Pipnotiq
#8SPARTAN-034Posted 2/12/2013 10:00:27 PM
waaaaaaaaaaaaah
---
GamerTag: A Fluffy Lombax
I'll give you 3 words why the PS2 is a great console. Ratchet, Jak, and Sly.
#9Wookie_Is_BackPosted 2/12/2013 10:01:09 PM
Timmotheuss posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...

Would that word be realistic? Because not only is toughness the best tier 2 perk, but CB doesn't stop the TF from turning red and making a noise. The playstyle is the problem, not the big red diamond.

It turns red when it's actually on a person. Meanwhile, your precious Toughness doesn't stop me from prefiring you when the two pixels on your shoulder protruding from a wall gives me a nice big red diamond.

But hey, more rage from you the better.
#10ImTooSkilleddPosted 2/12/2013 10:40:51 PM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
Timmotheuss posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...

It turns red when it's actually on a person. Meanwhile, your precious Toughness doesn't stop me from prefiring you when the two pixels on your shoulder protruding from a wall gives me a nice big red diamond.

But hey, more rage from you the better.

Implying that anyone who is against TF must be the type who rages everytime they get killed by one.
---
XBL GT: PhysiKuL
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."