The playstyle that Target Finders encourage is a problem

#21MCAlCaPwnPosted 2/13/2013 7:55:54 AM
If I get killed by a TF, then I just use a Cold Blooded class. Pretty damn simple solution, like in MW2 and the HBS. If someone was using that, I use a Ninja class
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/ilk7tf.jpg
#22jeremy13Posted 2/13/2013 8:00:21 AM
I agree. I just got the game this weekend and noticed I was killed during the kill cam when I was barely visible far away on screen. The diamond lit up and it seemed really cheap.
#23__redxiii__Posted 2/13/2013 8:03:37 AM
Stop headglitching and I'll stop using my silenced mk48 with target finder.
#24roach06Posted 2/13/2013 9:10:57 AM
So no one would camp if there was no TF? I dont think so. Its not even best used as a camping attachment. If your camping in a window watching a certain direction, your going to see people coming your way no matter what.

I see the target finder as an Anti-Camper attachment, you can easily see when someone is prone on a bush hiding in the back of the map, I also use it to peek around a corner real fast while ADS to see if anyone is head-gliching.

But my favorite part about using the target finder has to be the rage-inducing effect. Nothing makes me laugh harder than going 60-10 and getting the final kill-cam using the TF and hearing "YOUR NOT EVEN GOOD YOUR USING THE TARGET FINDER NOOB" from some scrub that went 10-20.
#25ShadowRaiden00Posted 2/13/2013 9:19:16 AM
TF takes no skill and is for the lazy, period.
---
GT: Black Chapters-TTT2(on hiatus)-Lili Rochefort and Eleonore Kliesen
Red Wings: 7-4-1| Tigers: Off-Season| Aaron Rodgers fan.
#26__redxiii__Posted 2/13/2013 9:21:53 AM
ShadowRaiden00 posted...

Because it uses the analogs to aim for you too, right? I'd compare TF to steroids. Steroids help you hit homeruns but they don't swing the bat for you.
#27ShadowRaiden00Posted 2/13/2013 9:25:34 AM
__redxiii__ posted...
ShadowRaiden00 posted...

Because it uses the analogs to aim for you too, right? I'd compare TF to steroids. Steroids help you hit homeruns but they don't swing the bat for you.

moving a stick is effortless
---
GT: Black Chapters-TTT2(on hiatus)-Lili Rochefort and Eleonore Kliesen
Red Wings: 7-4-1| Tigers: Off-Season| Aaron Rodgers fan.
#28__redxiii__Posted 2/13/2013 9:26:44 AM
ShadowRaiden00 posted...
__redxiii__ posted...
ShadowRaiden00 posted...

moving a stick is effortless

Then why do bad kids still struggle and fail with TFs?
#29The_LoGoSPosted 2/13/2013 10:42:12 AM
Complaining about a camper with TF is kind of embarrassing. Iíve found good players donít typically use TF and most TF users are posted up in one spot and return to that spot. As a veteran to mp, I venge kill these mofos all day. If youíre having trouble killing them, donít repeatedly show up in the line of sight/kill zoneÖ.very simple strat kiddies. CB might help you out if TF is causing rage.
---
There is no wrong or right...There is only popular opinion
#30TimandEricPosted 2/13/2013 10:53:07 AM
The_LoGoS posted...
Complaining about a camper with TF and using a TF is kind of embarrassing. Iíve found good players donít typically use TF and most TF users are posted up in one spot and return to that spot. As a veteran to mp, I venge kill these mofos all day. If youíre having trouble killing them, donít repeatedly show up in the line of sight/kill zoneÖ.very simple strat kiddies. CB might help you out if TF is causing rage.

I agree with this assessment, but I also fix'd it for ya. TF isn't overpowered imo, but I just seriously don't understand how any CoD player with any sort of respect or confidence in their own abilities would resort to using an attachment that tells you where to aim. It's just kind of pathetic...