no zombies please help

#1Frumpy88Posted 2/12/2013 11:22:39 PM
My friends and I are on lvl 19 on survival in the town and the zombies stopped coming. One person lagged out of the game right before it happened. Are we screwed?
---
B BAKD
#2AlexanaxelaPosted 2/12/2013 11:23:33 PM
u dun goof'd
---
She was a true patriot.
*Salutes*
#3imran_666Posted 2/13/2013 1:10:44 AM
Someone left? Might as well quit the game it's not going on the leader boards great work treyarch.
#4Wookie_Is_BackPosted 2/13/2013 1:13:01 AM
imran_666 posted...
Someone left? Might as well quit the game it's not going on the leader boards great work treyarch.

It gets saved wherever the person quit. And at least all the other stats still count. I love when people quit; more kills for me.
#5natedude0903Posted 2/13/2013 1:22:36 AM(edited)
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
imran_666 posted...

It gets saved wherever the person quit. And at least all the other stats still count. Ilove when people quit; more kills for me.

^^^^
Also, screwed most likely.

Edit: lol this was made two hours ago and I responded. I'm dumb.
---
GT: l DatAss l (those are L's)
http://www.youtube.com/user/nategypsy0903
#6JaggiManPosted 2/13/2013 1:24:17 AM
If your still in the game or if it happens again,go to where the outside mysterybox location is and where the street is "lifted off the ground" and you cant get up there(this is also where you can get into town from diner/farm) they usually get stuck there. Not sure whyy guess is a zombie mightve pushed him into a frozen spot). Just lob grenades over and kill it or you could try shooting it while jumping and it should start up the match again

TL:DR lob grenades at the shortcut entrance from diner/farm
---
GT and PSN: ReCrisis
Kick back, relax and enjoy the world around you~!
#7Blitzkrieg182Posted 2/13/2013 7:04:17 AM
imran_666 posted...

You dont know what youre talking about....good ole gfaqs where anyone with a keyboard can think they are right....keep playing if there was no host migration