I just got completely reset?

#1MrBombasticaIPosted 2/13/2013 12:58:51 AM
I'm searching for a game, and I back out and I see new in my Playercard. I look across and I'm Level 1 Prestige 0? What the f***? I have never boosted, never cheated. What gives? I had Gold Crossbow, Shield, Combat Knife, R870, Five seveN, FHJ, RPG, SMAW and MP7. I lose it all for no reason? What is going on?
---
Storm Legion
We own this!
#2MrBombasticaI(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 1:07:40 AM
Even worse, I just bought the Season Pass. I spent $130 on the game, $65 on the Pass. Why the f*** am I being reset, rendering it pointless to play the game?
---
Storm Legion
We own this!
#3Aether_LyricPosted 2/13/2013 1:16:04 AM
Did you log back out and in again?

I don't know, is this the glitch that some people are still getting related to offline combat training or something?
#4AirRawr_Posted 2/13/2013 1:18:44 AM(edited)
https://twitter.com/MaTtKs

tweet this guy that you were reset and your gamertag and he will look into it

he recently did it for this guy: https://twitter.com/MaTtKs/status/301515426859470848
---
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg
#5MrBombasticaI(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 1:21:22 AM
Aether_Lyric posted...
Did you log back out and in again?

I don't know, is this the glitch that some people are still getting related to offline combat training or something?

Yeah, I've tried that.

I haven't played local since I got the game. I got a Disconnected from Media Server error the other day, and got signed out, lost the game progress from the one I was playing.
---
Storm Legion
We own this!
#6rikochet1Posted 2/13/2013 1:30:37 AM
a lot of people are experiencing this currently, you can find some people at treyarch to twitter to , or send a mail to customer support and they will probably fix it for you.
---
I was already a camper in vietnam. The only reason I am still alive. You noob rushers all wouldnt have lasted longer than an hour against the vietcong snipers.
#7MrBombasticaI(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 1:34:20 AM
rikochet1 posted...
a lot of people are experiencing this currently, you can find some people at treyarch to twitter to , or send a mail to customer support and they will probably fix it for you.

Ah, a helpful post by the young man. n0w4y, you have done something right!
---
Storm Legion
We own this!
#8HaahahahaPosted 2/13/2013 4:54:59 AM
Next gen gaming. Next gen raging. Game devs cant do their jobs
---
"Who cares if you are good at black ops 2, it's a bruised game anyways!"
#9MrBombasticaI(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 4:58:11 AM
Haahahaha posted...
Next gen gaming. Next gen raging. Game devs cant do their jobs

This
---
Storm Legion
We own this!
#10Freshmaker11Posted 2/13/2013 5:46:07 AM
MrBombasticaI posted...
I'm searching for a game, and I back out and I see new in my Playercard. I look across and I'm Level 1 Prestige 0? What the f***? I have never boosted, never cheated. What gives? I had Gold Crossbow, Shield, Combat Knife, R870, Five seveN, FHJ, RPG, SMAW and MP7. I lose it all for no reason? What is going on?

going by your golds you sound like a troll ??? Riot Shield Tac Knife ??? RPG SMAW

TROLL??
---
www.facebook.com/Timesplitters4PLZ