I just got completely reset?

#11SeminolehitmanPosted 2/13/2013 7:04:12 AM
Yea I find it hard to feel sorry for someone who has to use a RPG constantly just to get kills!
---
Some people say a cucumber taste better pickled
#12MexiRicanMoFoPosted 2/13/2013 7:34:49 AM
Seminolehitman posted...
Yea I find it hard to feel sorry for someone who has to use a RPG constantly just to get kills!

I do this sometimes in FFA just for LOL's. You don't have to feel sorry for me either, I'm having a blast going 30-22 with just a shield and RPG. You should feel sorry for the other guys. They never seem to enjoy it as much as I do.
---
I don't always take cover when I'm being shot at. But when I do, I didn't.
#13MrBombasticaI(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 4:17:38 PM
Freshmaker11 posted...
MrBombasticaI posted...
I'm searching for a game, and I back out and I see new in my Playercard. I look across and I'm Level 1 Prestige 0? What the f***? I have never boosted, never cheated. What gives? I had Gold Crossbow, Shield, Combat Knife, R870, Five seveN, FHJ, RPG, SMAW and MP7. I lose it all for no reason? What is going on?

going by your golds you sound like a troll ??? Riot Shield Tac Knife ??? RPG SMAW

TROLL??

No I'm not a troll. If I still had the unlocks, I'd show you them. I was literally the Ball Knife away from Diamond Specials
---
Storm Legion
We own this!
#14Mean_BeaniePosted 2/13/2013 5:36:54 PM
It's a little late for this, but here it is anyways: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/669289-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/65062498

If the twitter thing doesn't work out, you can also try to PM ATVIAssist and Cutpurse on the BO2 Technical Support forum to get back your previous rank. Either way, your unlocked camos, reticles, and weapon prestige are pretty much gone forever.

I'm sorry for your loss.
---
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/8360/umud.png
#15MrBombasticaI(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 1:00:56 AM
Well, I just got put back to the level I was before. Haven't checked if everything I had before is still there, but I'm Level 42 instead of 48 now. If my gold crossbow is gone...
---
Storm Legion
We own this!
#16MrBombasticaI(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 1:48:26 AM
Well I lost my Ronin Camo on the Crossbow, and Gold. I went back to DEVGRU Camo on the Shield, from having just Cherry Blossom and Carbon Fiber to go. I dont mind losing the post Kryptek camos on the Shield, but I do mind losing 94 kills with it. Also, I mind losing the Ronin on Crossbow. That was the only one I needed to get Gold on the bow. I have picture proof of the camos. I haven't lost my Theater vids since the corruption. It shows me using the Ghostex camo on the XBOX. Also, I have proof that I was level 48, not 42. All pics shown with my name and level above my character. Will this let me get my stuff back? That was all I got since level 42 I think, I've only been working on those two guns since then.
---
Storm Legion
We own this!
#17GreatKiraLordPosted 2/15/2013 2:06:36 AM
Haahahaha posted...
Next gen gaming. Next gen raging. Game devs cant do their jobs

3arc is one of the worst devs I've ever seen in gaming industry.