So I am going to prestige.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. So I am going to prestige.

User Info: rikochet1

rikochet1
3 years ago#1
Watching this tutorial currently (my game is in spanish and I dont fully understand spanish so this will be helpful probably).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ythtuFoM1VE

TBC
I was already a camper in vietnam. The only reason I am still alive. You noob rushers all wouldnt have lasted longer than an hour against the vietcong snipers.

User Info: AirRawr_

AirRawr_
3 years ago#2
the burning crusade?
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg

rikochet1
3 years ago#3
Ok question. Can I use my LMG again immediately or after lvl4 with all its attachment? Or do some attachments require a certain level?
I was already a camper in vietnam. The only reason I am still alive. You noob rushers all wouldnt have lasted longer than an hour against the vietcong snipers.

rikochet1
3 years ago#4
Anyone know the levels needed for EMP and BBs?

rikochet1
3 years ago#5
ok got answer to this all from the video i guess.

reset tokens is what i also get on prestige 1? so i can basically, if i am 55 prestige 1, reset all tokens and get different equipment?

rikochet1
3 years ago#6
anyway waiting for next double xp i guess .doing great currently with my setups , some TDM matches go like 30-2 20-2 or similiar why change a thing?

only would want some new calling cards and different pointstreaks as i have no tokens left
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. So I am going to prestige.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived