Why is the five seven so bad in this game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Why is the five seven so bad in this game?

User Info: igashijin

igashijin
3 years ago#11
Are you joking? The Five-Seven is SO dangerous. lol

I do way better with it than the Tac .45, even though I prefer the latter more. Let's face it, the Tac .45 is just sexy.

It shoots faster, it kicks less, has way more ammo, and only takes +1 bullet to kill at most ranges. It also just feels *really* nice to shoot.

Also, it has a 2 bullet kill range that's about half that of the Tac .45, making the long barrel pretty much turn it into a slightly shorter ranged Tac .45 that's MUCH easier to handle.

I'd say it's definitely the best semi-automatic pistol in the game, and arguably the best pistol in the game in terms of raw potential. (Yes, the B23R is a beast, as is the KAP-- they're both still weaker, less reliable, and carry less bullets).
To dis examartein ouk andros sopho.

User Info: FlashCannon

FlashCannon
3 years ago#12
pretty sure i can win any handgun to handgun fight with that five-seven. a fast rhythmic finger twitch and long barrel and/or fast mag/extended mag, and it's all over for the enemy.
that handgun has minimal recoil, headshots are cake, and it's stats are remarkable.
honestly i consider the 57 and tac 45 are on par with each other, they are both so good at what they do.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Why is the five seven so bad in this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived