Buff my sensor grenades ..!!!!!!

#1momar_1983Posted 2/13/2013 10:47:20 AM(edited)
would be viable to buff the sensor grenades so that if your team mates kill any one that is in the radius of the sensor, said thrower should get a 25 point for assist or something like that ...
---
GT: xXdirty McNasty
Zombie mode [ON]
#2Gray_wolf1119Posted 2/13/2013 10:47:57 AM
The sensor grenade doesnt help your teammates. So i dont see why you would get an assist.
---
GT: Fang1192
www.Tvtropes.org
#3darkshadowmasterPosted 2/13/2013 10:49:18 AM
^
I would actually use them if they worked like Recon in MW3.

I actually planned on making them my main tac when I heard they were bringing in sensor grenades and then never touched them again the moment I found out I was the only one that could see the arrows.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#4momar_1983(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 10:52:10 AM
wait what .. my team mates cant see who is on my sensor nades ???
ok well time to ignore them yet again ..
TC why even bother to put almost completly useless equipment in this game

>.<
---
GT: xXdirty McNasty
Zombie mode [ON]
#5shadowsofdawnPosted 2/13/2013 10:52:53 AM
Its funny, EMP grenades are better sensors than sensor grenades and thats not even top 3 reasons to use them lol
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#6darkshadowmasterPosted 2/13/2013 10:54:40 AM(edited)
momar_1983 posted...
wait what .. my team mates cant see who is on my sensor nades ???
ok well time to ignore them yet again ..
TC why even bother to put almost completly useless equipment in this game

>.<

Nope. I found out the hard was as well. Was using them in a party and would toss them out and ask if anyone could see the arrows like I could and they all said no.

Took them off the next match.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#7ragefan187Posted 2/13/2013 11:08:25 AM
darkshadowmaster posted...
^

I actually planned on making them my main tac when I heard they were bringing in sensor grenades and then never touched them again the moment I found out I was the only one that could see the arrows.

people whined about Recon in mw3 , so im sure if they made sensor grenades where your teammates could see them people would wine even more because you can replenish them in this game.

Recon was one of the best additions to the Cod series IMO of course with scavenger not replenishing them
#8BeastlyIguanaPosted 2/13/2013 11:10:05 AM
ragefan187 posted...
darkshadowmaster posted...
^

people whined about Recon in mw3 , so im sure if they made sensor grenades where your teammates could see them people would wine even more because you can replenish them in this game.

Recon was one of the best additions to the Cod series IMO of course with scavenger not replenishing them

I never saw anyone complain about recon. Ever.
---
Who the **** vacuums a window?
#9Lerp85Posted 2/13/2013 11:11:22 AM
How exactly is adding sensor grenade assists a buff?
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#10__redxiii__Posted 2/13/2013 11:13:42 AM
Lerp85 posted...
How exactly is adding sensor grenade assists a buff?

You're the worst poster.