Buff my sensor grenades ..!!!!!!

#21Lerp85Posted 2/13/2013 11:27:25 AM
Ok, thats all I was wondering. I was not trolling or anything, was honestly confused as to how it was a buff.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#22RJrockstarPosted 2/13/2013 11:28:15 AM
Sensor grenades DO help teammates, to a certain extent. Sensor grenades still points at the enemy with a laser and has a sound cue, even with cold-blooded. Teammates can pick up on this if they are near enough to hear or see it, and it may even net them a kill rather than a death.
---
GT: FixdSwine
#23momar_1983(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 11:31:47 AM
i like to use them when im going for gold camo on guns ...... two sensor nades plus a smoke nade,, i use them when them for the camos wher you cant use attachment and perks
---
GT: xXdirty McNasty
Zombie mode [ON]
#24BS_InfinitePosted 2/13/2013 12:21:09 PM
BeastlyIguana posted...

I never saw anyone complain about recon. Ever.

Did you not play search? Besides Sit Rep, Recon was by far the best perk in the game. It was game breaking if an entire team used it.
#25Lerp85Posted 2/13/2013 12:23:20 PM
momar_1983 posted...
i like to use them when im going for gold camo on guns ...... two sensor nades plus a smoke nade,, i use them when them for the camos wher you cant use attachment and perks

unless you are calling out to your teammates letting them know you are throwing one and where you are throwing it then I doubt they even notice it more than half the time.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#26BeastlyIguanaPosted 2/13/2013 12:23:51 PM
BS_Infinite posted...
BeastlyIguana posted...

Did you not play search? Besides Sit Rep, Recon was by far the best perk in the game. It was game breaking if an entire team used it.

I never touch search. Wretched community.

Anyway, that wouldn't apply here. Cold-blooded 100% counters the sensor grenade.
---
Who the **** vacuums a window?
#27darkshadowmasterPosted 2/13/2013 12:24:47 PM
BS_Infinite posted...
BeastlyIguana posted...

Removing them because they were abused it one mode is as asinine as the nerf they did to the M8 because people abused it with SF.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#28ragefan187Posted 2/13/2013 2:20:31 PM
BeastlyIguana posted...
ragefan187 posted...
darkshadowmaster posted...
^
I would actually use them if they worked like Recon in MW3.

I actually planned on making them my main tac when I heard they were bringing in sensor grenades and then never touched them again the moment I found out I was the only one that could see the arrows.

people whined about Recon in mw3 , so im sure if they made sensor grenades where your teammates could see them people would wine even more because you can replenish them in this game.

Recon was one of the best additions to the Cod series IMO of course with scavenger not replenishing them

People did, especially those who used assasin alot , I saw topics on the mw3
#29Asylum_71Posted 2/14/2013 9:17:41 AM
darkshadowmaster posted...
BS_Infinite posted...
BeastlyIguana posted...

Removing them because they were abused it one mode is as asinine as the nerf they did to the M8 because people abused it with SF.

It's not like search isn't one of the most played game modes though.. It also wasn't just abused in one game mode. That one game mode just highlighted how cheap it was. It was also evident on Dome (any mode) or Face Off (any map/mode).
---
if activision were a physical entity, i'd wrap my hands around its neck and have an orgasm as i feel its pulse slow down" - mega boie715
#30dario1101Posted 2/14/2013 10:29:59 AM
I do like sensor grenades, but they don't show up on friendly radar :(

I wish it did and had the effect of recon in MW3.
And yes, that 25 point per team sensor kill would be nice :)
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-171! :D Started Feb. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)