Looking for some normal Sniping class suggestions

#1IronMonkey008Posted 2/13/2013 2:36:47 PM
Just finished Diamond Pistol and already ruined my K/D (not that I really care, just disappointed) so I might as well continue the trend and work on my worst class lol. I have no Idea what I'm doing as sniper, I only played a little bit of the Ballista during the double attachment xp weekend so I could try and get the iron sights to play a rifleman however I didn't even make it that far. So yea any tips would be appreciated, just not a Quick Scoping class.
---
- My Games - http://backloggery.com/IronMonkey008
- My Books - http://www.goodreads.com/IronMonkey008
#2theLongR0DPosted 2/13/2013 2:39:48 PM
I approve anything that doesn't involve spamming the trigger 8-10 times before hitting me
#3NidtendofreakPosted 2/13/2013 2:52:19 PM
DSR 50 w/Ballistics CPU + Variable Zoom
Five-Seven w/Extended Mags

Blind Eye
Toughness/Cold Blooded
Dexterity or Awareness or Dead Silence or Tac Mask.

Perk 2 Greed

Third perk is decided by your situation. Dexterity if you think you're going to swap out to your pistol a lot and want to give that a small edge. Awareness if you have a really good headset and think it can help you (probably won't). Dead Silence if you want to make yourself harder to find by removing your character's dialogue. Tac Mask if you're getting hit with a lot of special grenades, but that's often a sign you're staying in one place too long when sniping.

If you don't like any of those Perk 3 choices, you could always scrap the Perk 3 and Extended Mags for the Five-Seven and put on either Flak Jacket or Ghost.

Pick two or three spots on your side of the map that are good for sniping, get a few kills at once spot, switch to your pistol, move to the next spot, switch back to your sniper. Or watch the radar for figuring out when to move, though with the spawns as stupid as they are they're its a limited aid.
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
#4Hillbilly_SmurfPosted 2/13/2013 2:54:30 PM
870 shotgun. Go play BF3 for sniping.
---
Dear Rockstar: Please make a new "The Warriors". Thanks, peace.