For the first time ever for me.....

#1TheRealJayveezyPosted 2/13/2013 2:44:18 PM
I found a reticle that actually benefitted me in someway and wasn't just used for cosmetic purposes. I've been using the crossbow with an ACOG scope with the ranger reticle, and an assault shield and I will pop up and snipe someone from behind the shield. The reticle has a vertical line above the dot with equally spaced horizontal lines on the vertical line going up. With this reticle on I'm able to line up an enemy on one of the lines and know where the center of the sight will be when I pop up.

It is only a small thing and could be done without that reticle, but I really do find it helps me in a lot of battles against snipers/head glitchers. I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've ever used a reticle like this that I didn't just throw on there because I liked the way it looked.
---
Leader of the 1 Horned Pink Bunni clan. You can be a pink Bunni too, all you have to do is ask.
#2Hillbilly_SmurfPosted 2/13/2013 2:52:27 PM
I use the rocker sight. Love the rage that ensues.
---
Dear Rockstar: Please make a new "The Warriors". Thanks, peace.
#3__redxiii__Posted 2/13/2013 2:55:31 PM
Steve for the lulz
#4TheRealJayveezy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 2:55:41 PM
Hillbilly_Smurf posted...

I'm still working up to the special unlock ones but from what I see they all seem so clunky. I'm sure they wouldn't be a problem on any other gun but I really don't think I'm gonna bother with them on the crossbow.
---
Leader of the 1 Horned Pink Bunni clan. You can be a pink Bunni too, all you have to do is ask.
#5Hillbilly_SmurfPosted 2/13/2013 2:57:08 PM
TheRealJayveezy posted...

I'm still working up to the special unlock ones but from what I see they all seem so clunky. I'm sure they wouldn't be a problem on any other gun but I really don't think I'm gonna bother with them on the crossbow.

The rocker sight sucks but when I unload 100 rounds through the wall with whatever LMG, it usually gets the job done lmao.
---
Dear Rockstar: Please make a new "The Warriors". Thanks, peace.
#6TheRealJayveezy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 2:58:29 PM
TheRealJayveezy posted...

The rocker sight sucks but when I unload 100 rounds through the wall with whatever LMG, it usually gets the job done lmao.

Lmfao. Yup. That'll work lol
---