So, why don't you quickscope? Since its so easy and all.

#61Mander1861Posted 2/14/2013 10:03:57 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#62trakrunr4evrPosted 2/14/2013 10:41:52 AM
Because then I'd have to put down the Doritos and take off the sweatband
---
GT: Stelthmastr
#63ReaggaPosted 2/14/2013 10:42:54 AM
werp werp
#64eddiethemcPosted 2/14/2013 5:07:23 PM
HereticKitsune posted...
Quickscoping isn't hard

It is also not nearly as effective as anything else save the Executioner.

That's what I think the definition of hard or harder is, compared to other things it is less effective, therefore doing well is harder. Right?
---
Acceptance is the final stage to everything.
#65elchris79Posted 2/14/2013 5:10:09 PM
eddiethemc posted...
HereticKitsune posted...
Quickscoping isn't hard

That's what I think the definition of hard or harder is, compared to other things it is less effective, therefore doing well is harder. Right?

Bad definition. Cooking an egg for example... Poaching, frying and boiling are all effective. But if you want an easy way to cook it, poaching is your worst option. Quickscoping is poaching.
#66elchris79Posted 2/14/2013 5:11:40 PM
elchris79 posted...
eddiethemc posted...
HereticKitsune posted...
Quickscoping isn't hard

Bad definition. Cooking an egg for example... Poaching, frying and boiling are all effective. But if you want an easy way to cook it, poaching is your worst option. Quickscoping is poaching.

Actually, that isn't really against you dude. I just quoted you. Quick scoping is the poached egg of kills in CoD.
#67eddiethemcPosted 2/14/2013 5:23:20 PM
elchris79 posted...
elchris79 posted...
eddiethemc posted...
HereticKitsune posted...
Quickscoping isn't hard

Actually, that isn't really against you dude. I just quoted you. Quick scoping is the poached egg of kills in CoD.

Haha, I see what you mean, but that's assuming that kills are as objective as cooking temperatures. Almost unanimously most people agree that for eggs you have to reach 165 degrees in order for it to be food safe. Whereas for kills there isn't really any sort of standard. It's all very subjective.
---
Acceptance is the final stage to everything.
#68jazsper77Posted 2/14/2013 5:59:22 PM
My clan can teach a nutless monkey to be a 3.0 k/d quickscoper in 30min. Hard please,maybe for gamefaqs mess board gods it is. For a pro clan not even worth the sweat off our balls.
#69BrostachePosted 2/14/2013 5:59:39 PM
camping is incredibly easy but most people don't do it unless they are so bad they are forced to.

I've never even tried quickscoping because it doesn't look fun so I can't say how easy or difficult it is, but lots of folks don't just do what's easiest.
#70elchris79Posted 2/14/2013 6:19:57 PM
eddiethemc posted...
elchris79 posted...
elchris79 posted...
eddiethemc posted...
HereticKitsune posted...
Quickscoping isn't hard

Haha, I see what you mean, but that's assuming that kills are as objective as cooking temperatures. Almost unanimously most people agree that for eggs you have to reach 165 degrees in order for it to be food safe. Whereas for kills there isn't really any sort of standard. It's all very subjective.

I'm not talking cooking times though. I mean ease. You can boil an egg at lower temperatures than the other two. It's also the easiest. Boiling is the AR of the cod world. Frying is slightly harder, but only because some people prefer yolks soft, some like yolks broken and hard. It's the SMG of the cod world. No one minds them, but they're not often the favourite. Poached? Far harder to make well, but oh so satisfying when you do. Shotguns and Snipers, obv.

Pro tip: cling film in a bowl, lightly oiled, crack egg in, wrap cling film, drop into boiling water. Perfect poachiness heaven.