i could use a few people to party up with

#21supercoolruben(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 8:10:23 AM
i am on for a bit if anyone wants to party up... :/
#22eddiethemcPosted 2/14/2013 5:26:33 PM(edited)
Sent you a friend request last thread I saw,

GT: WayfaringWizard

You got any room?

Edit: Also, your friends list is apparently full.
---
Acceptance is the final stage to everything.
#23slaveanselmoPosted 2/14/2013 5:27:52 PM
eddiethemc posted...

You got any room?

He es muy popular.
---
Learn to sense the sarcasm, bro.
#24eddiethemcPosted 2/14/2013 5:28:48 PM
slaveanselmo posted...
eddiethemc posted...

You got any room?

He es muy popular.

Aparentemente.
---
#25BgSoAPosted 2/14/2013 5:29:32 PM
I might be online soonish. Is it mandatory for me to bring a mic and a try hard class or can I **** around with silly stuff?
---
macarena69 posted... "That's the point. I can do it, you can't stop me, I gain nothing from listening to you, come on me bro"
#26eddiethemcPosted 2/14/2013 5:32:39 PM
BgSoA posted...
I might be online soonish. Is it mandatory for me to bring a mic and a try hard class or can I **** around with silly stuff?

I'm willing to bet the only prerequisites are a mic and will to win, K/D is a silly factor when you're playing a shield class on domination with no lethal weapons at all.
---
#27supercoolruben(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 5:47:43 PM
eddiethemc posted...

You got any room?

Yeah i saw it, sorry dude. It's usually full or nearly full. I don't normally add people I haven't even played with or only play with once.

If i hop on tonight i'll post and bump this topic. Probably with another alt though. This'll hit my limit with this one >_>

BgSoA posted...

Not gonna be on for a while, thunder vs heat game :3

I don't care about tryharding or whatever but I expect you do everything you can to win. And you'd have to have a mic.

I plan on sniping when i do get on.
#28eddiethemcPosted 2/14/2013 5:53:44 PM
That's cool, I have to work early tomorrow so I probably won't be on past 10 but I'm always checking for these topics, playing with a group isn't particularly challenging but it's a lot more fun so there might be another time when it works out. I've also added Raage but I've yet to actually play with anyone yet.
---
#29ImTooSkilleddPosted 2/14/2013 5:53:50 PM
supercoolruben posted...
eddiethemc posted...

You got any room?

Yeah i saw it, sorry dude. It's usually full or nearly full. I don't normally add people I haven't even played with or only play with once.

If i hop on tonight i'll post and bump this topic. Probably with another alt though. This'll hit my limit with this one >_>

BgSoA posted...

Not gonna be on for a while, thunder vs heat game :3

I don't care about tryharding or whatever but I expect you do everything you can to win. And you'd have to have a mic.

I plan on sniping when i do get on.

I'm watching the OKC/Heat game too...I'm down to play after this, though. Might get on earlier depending on how the game turns out.
---
XBL GT: PhysiKuL
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."