Why Prestige??

#11GRTooCoolPosted 2/14/2013 3:31:08 AM
I used to piss my friends off so much by playing stupid in MW3. They made it seem like it's a race, even though I could care less about prestige.

An example would be when my friend would say something like, "I'm 2nd Prestige, Level 20. You need to level faster." I would say, "I'm level 50. I'm 30 levels higher than you." =P

Despite all the pros and cons, all I have to say is... play the way you want to play. As long as you're having fun, no matter what level or prestige. Screw what anyone else says.
---
Anyone who supports DLC of any kind deserves a swift kick to the balls... repeatedly. Take a stand! Stop giving companies extra pocket money.
#12sphixx(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 3:39:54 AM
GRTooCool posted...
I used to piss my friends off so much by playing stupid in MW3. They made it seem like it's a race, even though I could care less about prestige.

An example would be when my friend would say something like, "I'm 2nd Prestige, Level 20. You need to level faster." I would say, "I'm level 50. I'm 30 levels higher than you." =P

Despite all the pros and cons, all I have to say is... play the way you want to play. As long as you're having fun, no matter what level or prestige. Screw what anyone else says.

There ya go! "As long as you're having fun' . . . .

Although i appreciate everyone else's comments, you have made me re-think do I want to continue to prestige. I've done it twice now and that's what made me think, do i wanna do it again, and again, and again etc etc
#13ValeriumPosted 2/14/2013 4:27:02 AM
Why not? Oh no it will take you 3 days to get that level 40 gun again.
#14scarface_jrPosted 2/14/2013 5:32:11 AM
New titles/Challenges
---
There are good guys and there are bad guys in this world, and make no mistake I am a bad, bad man. #umad
#15Bad_BricksPosted 2/14/2013 5:45:16 AM
It is totally up to you man! If you donít want to do it, than donít do it! Only D Bags care about **** like that, but in this CoD you may miss maybe 3 games without your Beast set-up so it really isnít a big loss at all. Respectfully, do what you wish, but if you happen to join my lobby donít get mad if I destroy you and nicely talk ****! :) ÖSirÖ
#16sphixx(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 6:34:02 AM
Bad_Bricks posted...
It is totally up to you man! If you donít want to do it, than donít do it! Only D Bags care about **** like that, but in this CoD you may miss maybe 3 games without your Beast set-up so it really isnít a big loss at all. Respectfully, do what you wish, but if you happen to join my lobby donít get mad if I destroy you and nicely talk ****! :) ÖSirÖ

Everyone destroys me . . . don't think you're special . . . . ;-)