Wow the Assault Shield is well, broken as ****! (Help guys!)

#1Bad_BricksPosted 2/14/2013 3:54:47 AM
So if you try to bash someone their weapon will go through your shield and kill you… Really?

Comparing it to the MW3 Shield it is better overall, but when Bashing it is like it isn’t even there. It does give you more coverage and more options but it still feels like a huge handicap running it.

Seems if you wish to do well with it you have to run Scavenger, Fast hands, and Tomahawks… or just post up with Overkill, or B23R, 870, both long barrel …

In the end it is pretty fun running it if you straight Lightweight Rush it! Post it and Trip kill. Normal lag seems to be its worst enemy.

Any good set-ups for the Shield guys? Thanks!
#2Telvanni_guardPosted 2/14/2013 4:02:01 AM
Instead of just Tomahawks, or Tomahawks at all, I'd suggest using Concussion Grenades. I've come up against this combo myself and it is a rather large pain to fight against without Tactical Mask.

Remember that people can still get around your shield either by jumping and shooting over it, if you're crouching, shooting your legs when you're standing or turning and twisting looking for gaps on the sides.

You have to be faster. Concussions work wonderfully for this. And I guess the Tomahawks can kill those who think the mask will save them. (It will.)
---
GamerTag: Te1vanni Guard
"Telvanni you would disprove everyone. :D"- Saint_of_Misery
#3Bad_Bricks(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 4:08:09 AM
Telvanni_guard posted...
Instead of just Tomahawks, or Tomahawks at all, I'd suggest using Concussion Grenades. I've come up against this combo myself and it is a rather large pain to fight against without Tactical Mask.

Remember that people can still get around your shield either by jumping and shooting over it, if you're crouching, shooting your legs when you're standing or turning and twisting looking for gaps on the sides.

You have to be faster. Concussions work wonderfully for this. And I guess the Tomahawks can kill those who think the mask will save them. (It will.)

Thanks for the advice man! I tried to run that and I guess I just threw them to late… but yes they do slow people down A lot!