Everyone hate Target Finder... Yet everyone liked Marksman. What is this?

#1dario1101Posted 2/14/2013 6:19:58 AM
Aren't Target Finder and Marksman basically the same thing?
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-171! :D Started Feb. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)
#2ShadowUmbreon42Posted 2/14/2013 6:23:55 AM
dario1101 posted...

Marksman doesn't have a huge red box that you can camp with in the corner.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/VictiniExpert2400 Stupidity drives me so far over the edge when they refuse to use their brain. Well that and being a jerk.
#3mcelv52aPosted 2/14/2013 6:29:36 AM
It also had a full and total counter in assassin.
---
I am made of 50% epic, 50% win, 50% LOL and 50% waffles. That is hardcore.
#4Bad_BricksPosted 2/14/2013 6:36:25 AM
Yes but they are totally different…and anyone that used Marksman was wasting a perk... Don’t agree? Well explain that to everyone else that now knows that you suck…
#5supercoolrubenPosted 2/14/2013 6:43:09 AM
Bad_Bricks posted...
Yes but they are totally different…and anyone that used Marksman was wasting a perk...

mcelv52a posted...
It also had a full and total counter in assassin.
#6JonnywestsidePosted 2/14/2013 6:46:37 AM
+One was countered by the most used/best perk in game.
+One is half-countered by an otherwise useless perk that is in the same tier as the most essential perk in the game.

+One showed the enemies name from a longer distance than normal.
+One puts a big red diamond over enemies regardless of distance if so much as a pixel is showing.

+One was used at the expense of superior perks like Stalker, Steady Aim, Sit-Rep Pro etc
+One is an attachment that can be used in conjunction with this games equivalent to all of those perks..

I could go on.
#7roach06Posted 2/14/2013 6:53:59 AM
ShadowUmbreon42 posted...
dario1101 posted...

What are you talking about? Target finder has NOTHING to do with camping in a corner. Target Finder is an Anti-camper attachment.

If your sitting in a corner, your going to see someone come into your LOS no matter what, Target finder just helps find campers laying prone on a bush, or head gliching behind a rock.
#8ShadowUmbreon42Posted 2/14/2013 7:00:52 AM
roach06 posted...
dario1101 posted...

What are you talking about? Target finder has NOTHING to do with camping in a corner. Target Finder is an Anti-camper attachment.

If your sitting in a corner, your going to see someone come into your LOS no matter what, Target finder just helps find campers laying prone on a bush, or head gliching behind a rock.

Then why does everyone that kills me with a TF not rushing or at least MOVING but is sitting prone just waiting for someone to come to them. Does not seem very anti camperish to me my friend, in fact it seems to be the opposite of what you said
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/VictiniExpert2400 Stupidity drives me so far over the edge when they refuse to use their brain. Well that and being a jerk.
#9supercoolrubenPosted 2/14/2013 7:01:14 AM
roach06 posted...
dario1101 posted...

no u
#10roach06Posted 2/14/2013 7:03:07 AM
roach06 posted...
dario1101 posted...

Then why does everyone that kills me with a TF not rushing or at least MOVING but is sitting prone just waiting for someone to come to them. Does not seem very anti camperish to me my friend, in fact it seems to be the opposite of what you said

Probably because they are terrible at this game.

I admit, some morons use it because they cant see someone running across their screen... but IMO the way it was meant to be used is as an anti-camping tool. And that is the way I use it.