Everyone hate Target Finder... Yet everyone liked Marksman. What is this?

#11scarface_jrPosted 2/14/2013 7:06:19 AM
roach06 posted...
ShadowUmbreon42 posted...
dario1101 posted...
Aren't Target Finder and Marksman basically the same thing?

Marksman doesn't have a huge red box that you can camp with in the corner.

What are you talking about? Target finder has NOTHING to do with camping in a corner. Target Finder is an Anti-camper attachment.

If your sitting in a corner, your going to see someone come into your LOS no matter what, Target finder just helps find campers laying prone on a bush, or head gliching behind a rock.

Campers use target finders and sitting in a corner holding L waiting for you, You obviously aren't smart because you don't know the difference between "your" and "you're"
---
There are good guys and there are bad guys in this world, and make no mistake I am a bad, bad man. #umad
#12ShadowUmbreon42Posted 2/14/2013 7:07:52 AM
roach06 posted...
roach06 posted...
dario1101 posted...
Aren't Target Finder and Marksman basically the same thing?

Marksman doesn't have a huge red box that you can camp with in the corner.

What are you talking about? Target finder has NOTHING to do with camping in a corner. Target Finder is an Anti-camper attachment.

If your sitting in a corner, your going to see someone come into your LOS no matter what, Target finder just helps find campers laying prone on a bush, or head gliching behind a rock.

Then why does everyone that kills me with a TF not rushing or at least MOVING but is sitting prone just waiting for someone to come to them. Does not seem very anti camperish to me my friend, in fact it seems to be the opposite of what you said

Probably because they are terrible at this game.

I admit, some morons use it because they cant see someone running across their screen... but IMO the way it was meant to be used is as an anti-camping tool. And that is the way I use it.

Lol at us being the only legit users of TF (i haven't used it in awhile though)
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/VictiniExpert2400 Stupidity drives me so far over the edge when they refuse to use their brain. Well that and being a jerk.
#13dario1101(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 7:36:47 AM
I just use the Tac-45 but It's been a while since I used the TF.
I used it on the FAL (Yeah, Hate me... I know that's bad ._.) But I didn't camp with it, I used it to see the Headglitchers and to just see enemies is general because i'm blind. ._.

Yeah I know... It was a scrubby attachment but I didn't use it to camp (I can't camp anyway, I use ghost and I can't sit still for more that 20 seconds.) All I used it for was for seeing enemies and long range engagements.
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-171! :D Started Feb. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)