Id like to see a PDW nerf of some kind to be honest.

#1supercoolrubenPosted 2/14/2013 6:47:48 AM
List of possible things they could do:

1. Drop max damage to 33. (Probably would require a slight RoF tweak)
2. Increase recoil.
3. Lower magazine size to 35-40.

Just my thoughts.

Also, I feel like the fact that all SMGs have large magazines is a big reason why they're so effing popular.
#2Silver17Posted 2/14/2013 6:52:57 AM
So many around here think that the MSMC is the best gun in the game, and yet it's the PDW that is on the Nerf block?

Anywhoo.. I don't want to see any more weapons tweaked of any kind. IMHO BO2 is the best COD game in terms of weapon balance.

Any changes or tweaks would probably efff that up...
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#3DrBausPosted 2/14/2013 6:57:36 AM
bring back pp90
---
Whenever I'm sad, I just stop being sad and be awesome instead
#4ZephyrSSXPosted 2/14/2013 7:01:02 AM
Silver17 posted...
So many around here think that the MSMC is the best gun in the game, and yet it's the PDW that is on the Nerf block?

Anywhoo.. I don't want to see any more weapons tweaked of any kind. IMHO BO2 is the best COD game in terms of weapon balance.

Any changes or tweaks would probably efff that up...

lmfao
---
King is the greatest fighting game character of all time.
#5BipBapBamPosted 2/14/2013 7:01:57 AM
supercoolruben posted...
3. Lower magazine size to 35

i think this would be good enough
---
Victory is my destiny.
GT: Noitrez
#6Silver17Posted 2/14/2013 7:10:22 AM
BipBapBam posted...
supercoolruben posted...
3. Lower magazine size to 35

i think this would be good enough

Nah leave it as it is. I see waaay to much MSMC used out there already. (even more than the PDW)

Nerf the PDW and IMO the MSMC instantly becomes BO's AK74u all over again where this board would get flooded with "MSMC is OP complaints"... (even though we all know OP=/=Overused)
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#7fatclemenzaPosted 2/14/2013 7:11:33 AM
Any magazine nerf kills its niche, and a damage nerf makes it a worse peacekeeper

treyarch recoil increases never do anything so they should just leave it alone
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#8Soul_On_DisplayPosted 2/14/2013 7:22:00 AM
fatclemenza posted...
Any magazine nerf kills its niche, and a damage nerf makes it a worse peacekeeper

treyarch recoil increases never do anything so they should just leave it alone

---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance || 3DS FC: 4012-3485-5071
~TL;DR? Don't care.~ || ~ World's #1 Camper Hater ~
#9chessmyantidrugPosted 2/14/2013 7:23:59 AM
I think it would be silly to mess with any weapon's magazine size. If anything, a slight nerf to recoil makes the most sense. I honestly feel like there's enough recoil as is.

Lowering the damage while increasing the rate of fire would make the MP7 and Vector K10 redundant and more useless than they are currently. If you lower the damage without increasing the rate of fire, then it's the Peacekeeper with a much larger magazine. I think recoil is the only thing that can be tweaked while retaining balance.
#10MG42_CHEFPosted 2/14/2013 8:48:36 AM
There's nothing wrong with the PDW. The PDW and MSMC are balanced weapons by all means. It is 3arcs ineptitude at map making that exacerbates the strengths of the SMGs. If you really want to **** with MSMC and PDW users, grab a QBB slap on Stock Quickdraw and Laser and you will beast all over them.
---
"I loved throwing cans of flatulance at people sitting in corners. Even the hitmarker noise sounded like a fart. I will also miss those days." -aj4x94