Id like to see a PDW nerf of some kind to be honest.

#111CinderDragon77Posted 2/16/2013 5:37:32 PM
fatclemenza posted...
To the guy who said SMGs are OP, they're not, the maps just suck and cater to SMGs. These are the weakest SMGs at range yet

It would probably require some master trolling by fatclemenza...lol

the mods put a knife through my patch notes topic :/ that was like my 5th moderation in 2 days I better slow down before I end up like you lolol

I do agree with the fact that the maps do suck, but within the games parameters(i.e. the maps in BO2) they seem to be OP in pretty much every situation.
---
TrendyEnt=UberEnt= Q_Q What are consoles?
#112Faust_8Posted 2/16/2013 6:01:46 PM
roach06 posted...
Faust_8 posted...
read the thread topic...idiot.

What, posting in this thread means I HAVE to agree with the topic title, even though my first post was a criticism of all the changes he proposed?

Jesus you're stupid. I guess this means YOU want the PDW to get nerfed! And here you are complaining that people are whining too much about nerfs! HURR DURR

Then why did you attack my post saying who cares what people use? Troll

I did nothing of the sort. You were going on and on about how not using the guns you're best with is "hipsterish" and pointless. I disagreed.

From there you've consistently misunderstood every damn thing I've said.

When did I say anything about nerfing any gun?

Read the thread topic...idiot. (lol given your track record this will fly over your head too.)
---
You are the universe
Expressing itself as a human, for a little while
#113fatclemenzaPosted 2/16/2013 6:05:16 PM
If you have 31000 kills between the MSMC and the FAL then you should have a 2.5 at least lol I'm sure you'll have some "lel i play da objektiv doe" excuse for it
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#114ShadowUmbreon42Posted 2/16/2013 6:34:24 PM(edited)
roach06 posted...
ShadowUmbreon42 posted...

1.9 kd and you're jumping on me about being a hipster. Lol should've waited to make my nice comment. But whatever i'm a nice guy so unlike you i'm not going to be an ass any further

This makes no sense.. So does 1.9 kd make me a hipster or something...i dont get it.

Your comment wasnt nice, you just realized you were being an idiot and tried to save face. As I said, your bad and your opinions on the guns mean nothing.

Typical idiot response. You can't say people's opinions mean nothing because we all have our right to speak out. You are just a jerk that tries to hard to make your point known. If you still want the 1v1 i can give it to you. I MYSELF was trying to end it off at a good note, but obviously since you a typical gamefaqs ass then all i did was waste my breath. Do me a favor and stop being immature. (BTW you sounded around 19-22 on the mic LOL and you are a immature adult that tries to make his points by being a jerk)

Tl:dr version: If you're smart read my sig and put the pieces together as you are a waste of people's time.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/VictiniExpert2400 Stupidity drives me so far over the edge when they refuse to use their brain. Well that and being a jerk.
#115supercoolruben(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 6:34:07 PM
Now to bring this back on topic.

Faust_8 posted...
supercoolruben posted...
List of possible things they could do:

1. Drop max damage to 33. (Probably would require a slight RoF tweak)
2. Increase recoil.
3. Lower magazine size to 35-40..

1) Then it's just a weaker MP7 with a few more bullets.
2) So it has significant recoil but isn't even the strongest SMG? Why use it?
3) Then it's just a worse version of the MSMC.

1. Fair enough. I didn't think that through. What if they cut down the 3 hit kill range? I just feel like having 50 bullets and the ability to 3 hit (which only it and the msmc have) out to a decent range give it 2 massive advantages.

2. Still has 50 bullets and the ability to 3 hit kill. I'm not talking some massive amount of added recoil, just a little bit.

3. But it'd still have 10 more bullets. I think 10 bullets vs slightly more range is a fair trade off.

Not saying the gun is super overpowered and needs to be nerfed hard because I don't think that's the case. But it's something that in a perfect world i'd like them to change.
#116RS_YELARAKAPosted 2/16/2013 6:58:20 PM(edited)
CinderDragon77 posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
I have 6 fully leveled ARs with higher KDRs than my top SMG KDR. Why didnt you want to mention that stat? lol, oh yeah the obvious.... doesnt fit your argument ;)

Should really stop putting words into people's mouths, doesn't help your argument. The reason I didn't include it was because you're AR's have such a large margin lower kill-wise than your SMG's. Practically anyone could have a 2+k/d easily if they barely use a weapon, doesn't make SMG's any less broken(I'm positive that 99% of the community wouldn't be using so extensively otherwise) which is the point your stats seem to further prove. The only AR's that were even near the SMG's kill-wise happened to be the lolAN-94 and the Scar-H anyways, the rest of those AR's you were talking about are at least 1k kills below your 2k+ kill PDW which is your 4th highest kill weapon.
Oh and it seems like you only have one exactly 2k/d AR and it happens to be the FAL which is still one of the top-tier guns in the game even after the nerfs on it.

Horrid comeback

1. I said around 2KDR. Quit putting words in people mouth ;)

2. More use of weapon equals better KDR my son. I no longer have to drop attachments to level the gun or get 150 naked kills. Same goes for 150 with no perks. Not to mention getting and being able to keep a good comfy setup for the gun FOR GOOD and really get a good flow with it. But nice try Samsonite.

3. FAL is top teir gun and you mentioned (lol) next to the AN94. So whats the problem with ARs vs SMG then if you just mentioned 2 ARs that were top dogs? SMG has a couple top dogs too. Id also throw SWAT in as a top gun but thats my opinion.

4. My KDRs with the SMGs has only gone up over time using them. Only SMG I finished leveling with that was above a 1.5 KDR at that time was the MP7 and Chicom. It was only after the fact that I got them all 1.5+ KDR and climbing. Same would happen with my ARs.

Nice effort though on your part.
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
YouTube Channel - TKING8011
#117ShadowUmbreon42Posted 2/16/2013 7:58:18 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
CinderDragon77 posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
I have 6 fully leveled ARs with higher KDRs than my top SMG KDR. Why didnt you want to mention that stat? lol, oh yeah the obvious.... doesnt fit your argument ;)

Should really stop putting words into people's mouths, doesn't help your argument. The reason I didn't include it was because you're AR's have such a large margin lower kill-wise than your SMG's. Practically anyone could have a 2+k/d easily if they barely use a weapon, doesn't make SMG's any less broken(I'm positive that 99% of the community wouldn't be using so extensively otherwise) which is the point your stats seem to further prove. The only AR's that were even near the SMG's kill-wise happened to be the lolAN-94 and the Scar-H anyways, the rest of those AR's you were talking about are at least 1k kills below your 2k+ kill PDW which is your 4th highest kill weapon.
Oh and it seems like you only have one exactly 2k/d AR and it happens to be the FAL which is still one of the top-tier guns in the game even after the nerfs on it.

Horrid comeback

1. I said around 2KDR. Quit putting words in people mouth ;)

2. More use of weapon equals better KDR my son. I no longer have to drop attachments to level the gun or get 150 naked kills. Same goes for 150 with no perks. Not to mention getting and being able to keep a good comfy setup for the gun FOR GOOD and really get a good flow with it. But nice try Samsonite.

3. FAL is top teir gun and you mentioned (lol) next to the AN94. So whats the problem with ARs vs SMG then if you just mentioned 2 ARs that were top dogs? SMG has a couple top dogs too. Id also throw SWAT in as a top gun but thats my opinion.

4. My KDRs with the SMGs has only gone up over time using them. Only SMG I finished leveling with that was above a 1.5 KDR at that time was the MP7 and Chicom. It was only after the fact that I got them all 1.5+ KDR and climbing. Same would happen with my ARs.

Nice effort though on your part.

Lol
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/VictiniExpert2400 Stupidity drives me so far over the edge when they refuse to use their brain. Well that and being a jerk.
#118Dr_ThroatpunchPosted 2/16/2013 8:42:28 PM
All SMGs should be nerfed. There's no reason why an SMG should do more damage than an assault rifle at any range. Using an SMG should just make you more agile.

But whatever. No CoD will ever be as balanced as MW1 was.
#119fatclemenzaPosted 2/16/2013 8:47:52 PM
But whatever. No CoD will ever be as balanced as MW1 was.

implying the mp5 and ak74u weren't the fastest killing automatics
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#120RS_YELARAKAPosted 2/16/2013 8:52:42 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]