So i played Modern Warfare 2 for the 1st time today and i gotta say...

#1NJQuestCatPosted 2/14/2013 7:26:18 AM
That game is sick. The maps are bigger and more free than maps in either black ops 1 or 2. Theyre big maps, complex but not so big that it takes long to find someone. The game is very fun.

Unfortunately theres only enough ppl playing online to play free for all but man damn its fun.

My one gripe is that the guns dont feel as cool and powerful as they do in black ops 2.

What COD game has the best mix of maps and great feel to the guns?

Im about to boot up World at War in a bit.
#2WHITERYNO1191Posted 2/14/2013 7:28:13 AM
M16/Supressor Holographic Sight
Stopping power
---
"Not one of the 12+ people killed were armed. They were all civilians."-beerconnoisseur
The above quote made me die of laughter. I think I'm evil...
#3Soul_On_DisplayPosted 2/14/2013 7:28:45 AM
...one of the reasons why I like MW2 is because of the gun feel...

Definitely better than BO in that department. BO was a fine game, but holy Jesus were the guns bland.
---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance || 3DS FC: 4012-3485-5071
~TL;DR? Don't care.~ || ~ World's #1 Camper Hater ~
#4RussMac316Posted 2/14/2013 7:29:45 AM
NJQuestCat posted...
That game is sick. The maps are bigger and more free than maps in either black ops 1 or 2. Theyre big maps, complex but not so big that it takes long to find someone. The game is very fun.

Unfortunately theres only enough ppl playing online to play free for all but man damn its fun.

My one gripe is that the guns dont feel as cool and powerful as they do in black ops 2.

World at War was my favorite. IMO MW2 was the worst. It prevented me from purchasing MW3...I just stick to Treyarch's games now.
#5chessmyantidrugPosted 2/14/2013 7:37:13 AM
Weapons in Modern Warfare 2 were considerably more powerful than the weapons in Black Ops 2. It's not even close.

To truly judge Modern Warfare 2, you had to play it in its prime. I don't think any Call of Duty title had as many glitches or exploits as that one. If you were in a lobby with no one using them, the game was just fine. It only took one idiot to ruin everyone's time, though.
#6NJQuestCat(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 7:37:21 AM
RussMac316 posted...
NJQuestCat posted...

World at War was my favorite. IMO MW2 was the worst. It prevented me from purchasing MW3...I just stick to Treyarch's games now.

I guess i like ir because im comparing the maps to black ops 2 which to me dont seem as good as the ones ive been playing in MW2. Im excited to play W@W. Gonna boot it up in a bit.
#7NJQuestCat(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 7:41:32 AM
chessmyantidrug posted...
Weapons in Modern Warfare 2 were considerably more powerful than the weapons in Black Ops 2. It's not even close.

To truly judge Modern Warfare 2, you had to play it in its prime. I don't think any Call of Duty title had as many glitches or exploits as that one. If you were in a lobby with no one using them, the game was just fine. It only took one idiot to ruin everyone's time, though.

Well no one is really cheesin right now so im having a good time. The reason i dont like the guns is because they sound so quiet, they sound like they have suppressors on them even though they dont.

The maps are definitely cooler than BO2 though. Way more creative designs. Theres alot of cool vantage points throughout the different maps. Lot of cool ladders and stairs to bring you up above the action but it all still feels tight and fast paced
#8Slimshadyfan45Posted 2/14/2013 7:50:42 AM
Yeah Mw2 is the best CoD i still play ground war with one of my friends.. only thing wrong with Mw2 is estate
#9KirbixPosted 2/14/2013 7:54:10 AM
Marathon
Lightweight
Commando
Magnum/tact knife

Run 50mph and knife all day.

Its "one of those bugs that ruins the game", but damn is it fun. Skid row in particular was just barrels of fun.
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#10KirbixPosted 2/14/2013 7:55:00 AM
Slimshadyfan45 posted...
Yeah Mw2 is the best CoD i still play ground war with one of my friends.. only thing wrong with Mw2 is estate

You misspelled wasteland. Estate was great
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus