Total time played? Also, are you buying PS4 or Xbox 720?

#11roach06Posted 2/14/2013 10:06:06 AM
8 days 13 hours

6.6 million score

xbox 720
---
GT: Roach4488
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b90fcd5a1b3afeb1b6
#12RS_YELARAKAPosted 2/14/2013 10:09:24 AM
Closing in on 10days.

I shall wait a bit to see how reliable they are. I am almost leaning toward PS4 at this point because Im not a fan of the XBOX exclusive titles. Think Id enjoy games like Killzone and Uncharted more, just to name a few. Halo and Gears dont interest me one bit.
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
YouTube Channel - TKING8011
#13Model_OmegaPosted 2/14/2013 10:22:26 AM
I think 7 days.
I'm refusing to buy either the NextBox or PS4 because of the "no used games" and "must always be online to play" idiocy
---
Flak Jacket: Survive multiple rockets and grenades exploding by your feet, scratch from a knife to your shin insta-kills you, seems pretty legit.
#14IronMonkey008Posted 2/14/2013 10:27:34 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#15darkshadowmasterPosted 2/14/2013 10:33:05 AM
Model_Omega posted...
I think 7 days.
I'm refusing to buy either the NextBox or PS4 because of the "no used games" and "must always be online to play" idiocy

The no used games I can see being possible but I can't see any console shooting itself in the foot like that with no online. Not everywhere has online to use or has the infrastructure for it. I can't possibly see either MS or Sony outright alienating customer that don't have internet access.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#16Wookie_Is_BackPosted 2/14/2013 10:34:46 AM
darkshadowmaster posted...
Model_Omega posted...
I think 7 days.

The no used games I can see being possible but I can't see any console shooting itself in the foot like that with no online. Not everywhere has online to use or has the infrastructure for it. I can't possibly see either MS or Sony outright alienating customer that don't have internet access.

^This. How many 360 copies of Blops 2 were sold? And yet there's MAYBE a million unique users in one day.
#17roach06Posted 2/14/2013 10:37:29 AM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
Model_Omega posted...
I think 7 days.

^This. How many 360 copies of Blops 2 were sold? And yet there's MAYBE a million unique users in one day.

I would say there is more than 1 million unique users on per day. There are 400k at any given time, usually more...and most of those people only play for a few hours. Not to mention not everyone plays every day.
---
GT: Roach4488
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b90fcd5a1b3afeb1b6
#18GundamBansheeFAPosted 2/14/2013 10:40:06 AM
I think 9 days and probably both but ill hold off a year to buy them. I got ps3 and 360 when it just came out and had to deal with people who raise the price and the first generation off the assembly line tend to be vulnerable to blowing up. They both got hot like meltdown volcano hot.
#19fatclemenzaPosted 2/14/2013 10:40:07 AM
6 days

and no next gen console for me. Why would I fork out 500 dollars for another piece of hardware that will be obsolete in 6 months? Over to PC for me in the future.
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#20Wookie_Is_BackPosted 2/14/2013 10:52:20 AM
roach06 posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
Model_Omega posted...
I think 7 days.

I would say there is more than 1 million unique users on per day. There are 400k at any given time, usually more...and most of those people only play for a few hours. Not to mention not everyone plays every day.

Even if there were 5 million users on per day, that's still only about 1/3 of how many copies were sold.