do you like the RPG elements in this game? (online)

#21TecmoB0Posted 2/15/2013 12:19:02 AM
angrybirdsdude posted...
TecmoB0 posted...
no. i lost enough money not unequipping people in phantasy star.

allofmyrage.avi

sega master race
---
Souvlaki space station
#22HaahahahaPosted 2/15/2013 12:24:11 AM
I dislike how every class you make has an obvious weakness for balancing reasons. Its stupid. Sacrificing hardline pro for ghost pro in black ops is one thing. Its strategy selection.

But in this game its too many sacrifices for a narrow road of choices.
---
"Who cares if you are good at black ops 2, it's a bruised game anyways!"
#23LerthyrPosted 2/15/2013 12:26:23 AM(edited)
l Dudeboy l posted...
ZephyrSSX posted...
Sacred_Asylum posted...
Since when did Black Ops 2 become a Role Playing Game?

Since when did people have a hard time understanding that he said "RPG elements"?

Leveling up and getting rewards is an RPG element.

Oh, you mean the thing that every CoD has. The fact that this topic exists is silly. I'm gonna get back to Tales of Vesperia now. You know, an actual RPG with RPG elements.

Wow this post is so dumb.

No, what's dumb is what Zephyr said.

That's like comparing Farmville to Starcraft because in both games you click things from an omnipresent point of view.

THEREFORE FARMVILLE HAS RTS ELEMENTS.

CoD has guns, so does Portal.

THEREFORE COD HAS PUZZLE GAME ELEMENTS.

Hurrrr durrrrr hurrrrr
---
GT: Lerthyr
I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.GiTS: Arise (Season 3) finally announced!
#24TecmoB0Posted 2/15/2013 12:26:02 AM
Haahahaha posted...
I dislike how every class you make has an obvious weakness for balancing reasons. Its stupid. Sacrificing hardline pro for ghost pro in black ops is one thing. Its strategy selection.

But in this game its too many sacrifices for a narrow road of choices.

i agree. i run ars a lot so i use ghost + lightweight for stock. doesnt do a damn thing when im in a poor treyarch hit registry battle and the guy just decides to throw a c4 my way
---
Souvlaki space station
#25metalclashPosted 2/15/2013 12:33:08 AM
PvtPorkSord posted...
Sacred_Asylum posted...

This. The only thing rpg's and CoD have in common is they are both games.

This....

like what. If you're role playing in CoD may as well get a role playing game.
---
people who snapchat are just flat out stupid.
#26__redxiii__Posted 2/15/2013 12:41:58 AM
wufei8706 posted...
I love the leveling and stuff. I feel it's close to perfect in this game, with getting 10 slots per set and such.

That's a chubby dog.

Yea the leveling is so perfect you have to get to Master Prestige to unlock everything.
#27natedude0903Posted 2/15/2013 12:44:27 AM
Lololol salt.
---
GT: l DatAss l (those are L's)
http://www.youtube.com/user/nategypsy0903
#28LerthyrPosted 2/15/2013 10:21:52 AM
__redxiii__ posted...
wufei8706 posted...
I love the leveling and stuff. I feel it's close to perfect in this game, with getting 10 slots per set and such.

That's a chubby dog.

Yea the leveling is so perfect you have to get to Master Prestige to unlock everything.

A cross we all have to bear, should we choose that route.
---
I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.GiTS: Arise (Season 3) finally announced!
#29Tube_of_NoobPosted 2/15/2013 10:28:45 AM
Sacred_Asylum posted...
ZephyrSSX posted...
Sacred_Asylum posted...

Since when did people have a hard time understanding that he said "RPG elements"?

Oh, you mean the thing that every CoD has. The fact that this topic exists is silly. I'm gonna get back to Tales of Vesperia now. You know, an actual RPG with RPG elements.

I smell some butthurt here...and Tales of Vesperia? Let me guess no special someone in your life
---
Rick Grimes for President 2016
Plyometrics is the Devil!
#30LerthyrPosted 2/15/2013 11:48:02 AM
Tube_of_Noob posted...
Sacred_Asylum posted...
ZephyrSSX posted...
Sacred_Asylum posted...

I smell some butthurt here...and Tales of Vesperia? Let me guess no special someone in your life

If I told you yes you would say "PICS OR GTFO", but I'd rather not send you something to fap to when you have the internet at your disposal. Good day to you sir.
---