best gametype to play with girlfriend?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. best gametype to play with girlfriend?
3 years ago#1
Hey guys Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you're having fun with your significant others ^_^

My GF and I are gonna play COD for an hour then head out for dinner and who knows what else?

What's the best gamemode to play with my girlfriend? Not something with a bunch of shut in tryhards that have nothing else to do on Valentine's Day. Thanks!
3 years ago#2
it feels like you want us to make a joke like "u dont rly have a gf" or "hand lol" or some other immature bs, but i wont do that
#NewBreedAlphaMale #TeamShenti
"Follow your dreams; don't let your dreams follow you."
3 years ago#3
not so secret girlfriend brag topic
Victory is my destiny.
GT: Noitrez
3 years ago#4
First things first.

If her gamertag is not "srsgamerslady" or some variation thereof, you can't play together.

At least that's what I'm gathering.
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
3 years ago#5
3 years ago#6
The dance with no pants gametype.
GT: Lerthyr
I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.GiTS: Arise (Season 3) finally announced!
3 years ago#7
Multi team or team deathmatch
Black FC: 3181-5628-6101
3 years ago#8
Hardcore.. if you know what I mean
3 years ago#9
You two can play in any game mode just as long as you aren't wearing your headsets. Most COD players are incapable of showing a women respect. Their wannabe player side come out.
Before you comment on one of my posts, please research the Dunning-Kruger effect. Best game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.
3 years ago#10
oogie247 posted...
Hardcore.. if you know what I mean

Harscore Search and Destroy...

Who the **** vacuums a window?
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. best gametype to play with girlfriend?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived