**** this game.

#1ZephyrSSXPosted 2/14/2013 7:12:24 PM
I'm done with this piece of crap game that's entirely unplayable because of lag or lag comp or whatever you want to call it. There is no excuse for some asswipe on yellow bars from Brazil to be beating me to the punch when I have a 50 meg FiOS connection and I have my search preferences set to best and I'm in NY.

It shouldn't even be pairing me with people that far away. And having a worse connection should not give you a damn advantage.

You know this is the only video game in history that I have had to try and find enjoyment in. I literally have to look for it and try to make ways for this game to be enjoyable to me but it's just such a piece of crap that even if the lag wasn't a problem I'd still hate it.

Yes, I am mad.
---
King is the greatest fighting game character of all time.
#2elchris79Posted 2/14/2013 7:14:16 PM
Racist much?
#3PvtPorkSordPosted 2/14/2013 7:14:44 PM
I keep getting effing England. I'm in California...the F.

P.s. I'm not really mad I'm so far past mad its a surreal clear calm.
#4ZephyrSSX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 7:15:13 PM
elchris79 posted...
Racist much?

How the hell did you get anything racist out of my post?
---
#5CammyApplePosted 2/14/2013 7:16:36 PM
ZephyrSSX posted...
elchris79 posted...
Racist much?

You mentioned Brazil. So instead of him understanding you were stating this to describe how far away the players you get matched up with he somehow took it to mean you hate Brazilians.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#62200rmsPosted 2/14/2013 7:17:50 PM
elchris79 posted...
Racist much?

Thats not being racist thats the truth. I wondered back from Uncharted 2 and all the Cods since then. If you are playing against people from Latin america more times than not you will get owned. Don't you think its kind of weird they almost all sport insanely good Combat records. You think foreign hispanics are that good or lag comp might be a factor. And TC Ive been feeling the pain if I get in a lobby like that I just leave
#7ImTooSkilleddPosted 2/14/2013 7:19:51 PM
CammyApple posted...
ZephyrSSX posted...
elchris79 posted...
Racist much?

You mentioned Brazil. So instead of him understanding you were stating this to describe how far away the players you get matched up with he somehow took it to mean you hate Brazilians.

I don't know why, but this explanation made me laugh out loud.
---
XBL GT: PhysiKuL
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
#8ZephyrSSX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 7:19:53 PM
CammyApple posted...
ZephyrSSX posted...
elchris79 posted...
Racist much?

Occasionally I do. If you've played League of Legends you will most likely understand why. If you put "Brazilians r" into google, it'll auto-fill as "Brazilians ruin games".

They can sweep across server based games like a plague. The game MapleStory actually IP blocked them from joining US servers because they infested it with hacking and other crap.

I have nothing against Brazilians as people though. I greatly respect much of their culture.
---
#9elchris79Posted 2/14/2013 7:23:37 PM
ZephyrSSX posted...
CammyApple posted...
ZephyrSSX posted...
elchris79 posted...
Racist much?

Occasionally I do. If you've played League of Legends you will most likely understand why. If you put "Brazilians r" into google, it'll auto-fill as "Brazilians ruin games".

They can sweep across server based games like a plague. The game MapleStory actually IP blocked them from joining US servers because they infested it with hacking and other crap.

I have nothing against Brazilians as people though. I greatly respect much of their culture.

See, you're like the KKK. The only part of their culture you respect is the bit where ridiculously attractive women wear very small items of clothing, no pubic hair, and a laissez
Faire attitude to sex. Essentially, you're saying you like brazilians as long as you can have sex with their women, while they stay the hell away from your console. Racist.
#10CammyApplePosted 2/14/2013 7:25:43 PM
ZephyrSSX posted...
CammyApple posted...
ZephyrSSX posted...
elchris79 posted...
Racist much?

I wasn't agreeing with him. I understand your complaint of getting matched up with players thousands of miles away. I play League of Legends.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.