SBMM Didn't work don't worry Treyacrh has it covered theyll make you host

#12200rmsPosted 2/14/2013 7:12:48 PM
I swear I am not being a conspiracy theorist this happens all the time and it is reall noticeable in FFA since the lobbies are only eight deep. I have complained about something like this before and thought maybe it was just a coincedence. If I get into a lobby when I am the highest KD player by around a full point i will get host. Not only for that game but as long as I stay in that lobby up to 10 games in a row even if other players are coming and going. So I think it is unlikely Im in the spot with the best ping to all players. It happened again last night. That makes about the 15th time this has happened to me. And yes I would like to pub stomp once in awhile and run through my streaks a couple times. It doesn't make sense to barely be able to win in a lobby like that but be able to win comfortably in a normal split lobby without being host.
#2supercoolisaacPosted 2/14/2013 7:17:48 PM
Like i said in the other topic, i only have 10 posts because my account is warned. I can't believe i'm wasting one to tell you....nope bad idea. That'll probably get me modded worse.

Host is king. If you complain about being host then you're just looking for excuses. You're bad. Accept it. You are not getting "lag compensated" or something, you're just getting out played.

Totally worth using one of my 10 on this. Good day.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#3chessmyantidrugPosted 2/14/2013 7:18:09 PM
If you can't win with host advantage, sell your XBox.
#42200rms(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 7:28:17 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
Like i said in the other topic, i only have 10 posts because my account is warned. I can't believe i'm wasting one to tell you....nope bad idea. That'll probably get me modded worse.

Host is king. If you complain about being host then you're just looking for excuses. You're bad. Accept it. You are not getting "lag compensated" or something, you're just getting out played.

LOL thanks for wasting one of your posts. I play on PS3 I just post in the xbox forum because its more active. I don't know if the 2 systems coded different. I am not being butthurt Im just talking about personal experience that is not a one time thing, its things that continually happen. Im not the best my KD is 1.60 but what I am saying is I can be in a lobby with people with a KD from 2.0 to .5 and dominate. But once Im in a lobby with all players but me .8 and below and I get host I struggle to stay positive. And like I stated above Im not just host for a match or 2 I will be host for as long as I stay in that lobby. With 12 days in MW3 and 5 days in BLOPS2 FFA im a pretty good judge of the gametype and the competition within. Dont hate because I play on PS3 I own a 360 too.
#5gdogghenriksonPosted 2/14/2013 7:50:04 PM
supercoolisaac posted...

oh really Lag comp is a myth huh
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lag_compensation#Solutions_and_lag_compensation