WORST. TEAM. EVER. (ever)

#11elchris79Posted 2/14/2013 9:23:51 PM
I gave my Xbox to my friend to stop him committing suicide after his gf left him, so can't check. Can someone confirm if this actually happened? If so.... Wow.
#12dario1101Posted 2/14/2013 9:30:36 PM
elchris79 posted...
I gave my Xbox to my friend to stop him committing suicide after his gf left him, so can't check. Can someone confirm if this actually happened? If so.... Wow.

Wrong board. ._.
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-171! :D Started Feb. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)
#13PDXRoverMechPosted 2/14/2013 9:36:28 PM
This makes me want to go back and play cod4. I miss balanced maps, no OP kill streaks, inaccurate RPGs to take out choppers, and the r700.
#14HaahahahaPosted 2/14/2013 9:37:21 PM
45-16 on turbine. KC

8-22 was DETERMINED to lose. He didnt let any one stop him either
---
"Who cares if you are good at black ops 2, it's a bruised game anyways!"
#15TecmoB0Posted 2/14/2013 9:39:43 PM
60-6 on overflow kill confirmed. lost by 20
---
Souvlaki space station
#16elchris79Posted 2/14/2013 9:42:27 PM
dario1101 posted...
elchris79 posted...

Wrong board. ._.

Em... No it isn't? I gave him my Xbox 8 months ago, therefore I can't check Xbox. Are YOU in the wrong place?
#17MegaTape13(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 10:29:39 PM
TecmoB0 posted...
sounds like a standard game of cod4. m40 acog galore?

I played for 2 hours today and only saw one. He quit almost immediately when I pulled put Jugg, and I didn't even have to kill him.

supercoolisaac posted...
But if you got a vsat yourself then maybe your teammates would've gotten a few more kills? It works both ways i guess.

Doubtful. I had UAVs up most of the time and nobody was using Jammer. But I see your point.

Even then though, the reverse could happen too. I'm just not a fan of the slippery slope that power killstreaks can often create, let alone how it can make people play. Not that losses with multiple Blackbirds or AC130s don't happen, though.
---
Oh the movie never ends...
GT: IHOP 13
#18TecmoB0Posted 2/14/2013 10:49:53 PM
MegaTape13 posted...
TecmoB0 posted...
sounds like a standard game of cod4. m40 acog galore?

I played for 2 hours today and only saw one. He quit almost immediately when I pulled put Jugg, and I didn't even have to kill him.

supercoolisaac posted...
But if you got a vsat yourself then maybe your teammates would've gotten a few more kills? It works both ways i guess.

Doubtful. I had UAVs up most of the time and nobody was using Jammer. But I see your point.

Even then though, the reverse could happen too. I'm just not a fan of the slippery slope that power killstreaks can often create, let alone how it can make people play. Not that losses with multiple Blackbirds or AC130s don't happen, though.

couldnt have been dom. i either get a legit team or everyones sniping but me. i rock jugg more than stopping power because of it
---
Souvlaki space station
#19MegaTape13(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 10:55:53 PM(edited)
TecmoB0 posted...
couldnt have been dom. i either get a legit team or everyones sniping but me. i rock jugg more than stopping power because of it

All TDM.
But now I want to play Dom :D

Oh, I didn't see this before:

FeelMyBlade posted...
There are a lot of bad players playing older CoD now.
It's easy mode going back.

Tell me about it. There are a ton of brand new players on CoD4 and W@W for some reason.
---
Oh the movie never ends...
GT: IHOP 13
#20TecmoB0Posted 2/14/2013 10:55:07 PM
dom can be fun. i can actually get away with uav jammer silenced p90 because snipers have such poor aim. its unfortunately miserable when i have the sniper team and the other team is legit
---
Souvlaki space station