Peacekeeper - Best attachments?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Peacekeeper - Best attachments?

User Info: BgSoA

BgSoA
3 years ago#1
Since this baby is an assault rifle with smg mobility, I'm using red dot and extended mags mostly, but I wanted to know other peoples opinions.
macarena69 posted... "That's the point. I can do it, you can't stop me, I gain nothing from listening to you, come on me bro"

User Info: TheYurpman

TheYurpman
3 years ago#2
No need for a sight. The iron sights are already good enough. I use Quickdraw and Fast Mags personally, but I've seen quite a few people use Silencer or Extended Mags on it too.
BURRRR

User Info: TecmoB0

TecmoB0
3 years ago#3
I dont use it since im not buying the dlc. Suppressor + stock. if youre bad replace stock with laser
Souvlaki space station

User Info: Xolace

Xolace
3 years ago#4
I feel like the Peacekeeper is too weak to run a Silencer on it.

I personally stick with FMJ, and Extended Mags. Very tempted to try Rapid Fire on it.
GT : XOLACE

User Info: BgSoA

BgSoA
3 years ago#5
Xolace posted...
I feel like the Peacekeeper is too weak to run a Silencer on it.

I personally stick with FMJ, and Extended Mags. Very tempted to try Rapid Fire on it.

Just use the MP7 instead of the Peacekeeper, same stats with rapid fire on it.
macarena69 posted... "That's the point. I can do it, you can't stop me, I gain nothing from listening to you, come on me bro"

User Info: lunassassin

lunassassin
3 years ago#6
Peacekeeper is diffrent range wise it's a ar 4-6 rounds to kill I use select fire and dual mags select fire for me is good and suppressed is great it's a ar with smg drawback is cqc
Xbl:lunassassin
Psn I'd: lunaassasain

User Info: Nidtendofreak

Nidtendofreak
3 years ago#7
Stock, Extended Mags, Quick Draw if I had to guess.
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.

User Info: GL17CH

GL17CH
3 years ago#8
Long barrel FMJ fast mags.

Trust me.

User Info: Spinalsniper

Spinalsniper
3 years ago#9
This weapon has by far the most versatility of any of the weapons, at least in my opinion. I could have 5 classes just with this weapon alone.

FMJ+Long barrel and Silencer+rapid fire+fast mags are two of my favorites.
If there are two evils, I'll try the one I haven't done yet.
Gamer tag: Spinal101

User Info: X_Spectator

X_Spectator
3 years ago#10
Fast mag / suppressor
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Peacekeeper - Best attachments?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived