Peacekeeper - Best attachments?

#21Wookie_Is_BackPosted 2/15/2013 12:02:07 PM
roach06 posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
DougEInstructor posted...
TecmoB0 posted...
I dont use it since im not buying the dlc. Suppressor + stock. if youre bad replace stock with laser

Huge mistake. This is the best DLC Cod has offered and many consider the best DLC of any game ever. Every map is amazing and the Peacekeeper is very good.

lol ok Von.

The maps are the worst I've ever seen.

really? Grind is better than 80% of the current maps. And the others are at LEAST better than Drone/Aftermath/carrier/turbine

Agreed on Aftermath and Turbine, but the other maps have grown on me. In objective anyway, when the spawns are, for the most part, fixed. Meanwhile, the new DLC maps(sans Mirage) are scaled down Turbine clones.
#22DougEInstructorPosted 2/15/2013 12:02:09 PM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
TecmoB0 posted...
I dont use it since im not buying the dlc. Suppressor + stock. if youre bad replace stock with laser

Huge mistake. This is the best DLC Cod has offered and many consider the best DLC of any game ever. Every map is amazing and the Peacekeeper is very good.

lol ok Von.

Who's Von? Anyway whenever I'm in the pre-game lobby everyone can't stop talking about how great the maps are never heard anyone complain about them once. And everyone is using the Peacekeeper because its so cool.
#23roach06Posted 2/15/2013 12:04:14 PM
flame030191 posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
TecmoB0 posted...

lol ok Von.

This. Mirage is... Acceptable. But Hydro, Downhill, and Grind are terrible. I would rather play on Downturn from MW3

eww... Mirage is the worst new map...and how do you NOT like grind?
---
GT: Roach4488
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b90fcd5a1b3afeb1b6
#24flame030191Posted 2/15/2013 12:05:53 PM
roach06 posted...
flame030191 posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
TecmoB0 posted...

lol ok Von.

This. Mirage is... Acceptable. But Hydro, Downhill, and Grind are terrible. I would rather play on Downturn from MW3

eww... Mirage is the worst new map...and how do you NOT like grind?

The same way i dislike Summit from BOps1
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.
#25roach06Posted 2/15/2013 12:07:47 PM
flame030191 posted...

The same way i dislike Summit from BOps1

WHAT! lmao...i dont know what to say to that.. summit was awesome.
---
GT: Roach4488
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b90fcd5a1b3afeb1b6