Firing range

#1BinaryPulsarPosted 2/14/2013 10:55:19 PM
i can understand the love for nuketown.its high action.lots of kills and fun as hell.but imo firing range is by far the best COD level ever created. It would nice to see trey bring it to OPS2.
#2MegaTape13Posted 2/14/2013 10:58:26 PM
I agree, although after MW2's DLC I'm very hesitant to bring back "good" maps.
I would hope Firing Range would play as well in BO2, but you never know.
---
Oh the movie never ends...
GT: IHOP 13
#3nath999Posted 2/14/2013 11:02:56 PM
I agree Firing Range was the best CoD map ever.

Perfect size, multiple routes and visually appealing.
---
PSN / GT: Deathstroke XII
SSBB:2578-2790-7862
#4TecmoB0Posted 2/14/2013 11:05:00 PM
like bo1, it was kinda crappy. better than most of the maps, but really only playable because of stupid killstreaks like the blackbird.
---
Souvlaki space station
#5ninjaman148Posted 2/14/2013 11:12:08 PM(edited)
It's a nice map, but I wouldn't say it's the best map in ALL of CoD. There were lots of nice maps from previous maps dating back to CoD1.
---
Yo Buddy, Still Alive?
Rest In Peace - Our Beloved Dog Lukas (07-31-12) - Someday, We'll Meet Again On Rainbow Bridge
#6BgSoAPosted 2/14/2013 11:14:04 PM
It wasn't bad. I usually had fun on Firing Range.
---
macarena69 posted... "That's the point. I can do it, you can't stop me, I gain nothing from listening to you, come on me bro"
#7lnightfurylPosted 2/14/2013 11:41:25 PM
I'm the RARE person who didn't technically enjoy Firing Range. For me it was middle of the road. My favorite map of all time would have to be Highrise.
---
Gamertag: Shiloh a Dragon
I'm just your friendly neighborhood furry! FA: Naki_101
#8BinaryPulsar(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 11:44:11 PM
i never played any of the COD games before MW1 i was to busy noobing it out playing halo lol,or final fantasy XI MMO which took about 8 years of my life. But here are some of my personal favs...Downpour SubBase Crash Killhouse Crossfire Karachi Highrise Scrapyard. When it comes to MW3 its kinda hard to say which was the best because none of the levels really standout. Blackops levels were well balanced with firing range and nuketown being that games best.
#9oogie247Posted 2/15/2013 7:42:48 AM
BinaryPulsar posted...
i never played any of the COD games before MW1 i was to busy noobing it out playing halo lol,or final fantasy XI MMO which took about 8 years of my life. But here are some of my personal favs...Downpour SubBase Crash Killhouse Crossfire Karachi Highrise Scrapyard. When it comes to MW3 its kinda hard to say which was the best because none of the levels really standout. Blackops levels were well balanced with firing range and nuketown being that games best.

Ugh, FFXI..... good times (except for Valkurm Dunes.. f*** that place).

But back on topic, they should definitely bring back the range.
#10dpcdominoPosted 2/15/2013 8:27:49 AM
Maps like Nuketown and Hijacked get voted on far more than maps like Firing Range. I do not know why at all though.

Firing Range and other maps like Standoff and Skid Row are my favorite because I believe that is as small as a map should be. Any smaller and spawn trapping comes into play and strategy goes out the window. The winner is the lag comp benefactor.