My Last 900 Kills Have Been No Perk/Attachments with all Pistols+M-Tar.

#1JonnywestsidePosted 2/15/2013 4:36:39 AM
After that I think I'll never rage again. Nothing will ever annoy me as much as a dashboarder loosing me 30 no perk/attachment kills, 5 bloodthirsties and a few revenge/double kills with the Executioner.
#2amorgan66Posted 2/15/2013 4:41:52 AM
Sounds like your pissed at your buddy who dashboarded because he didn't want to have 30 deaths. Congrats on your 5 bloodthirsites and 30 no perk kills from a guy with a tac insertion
---
Meh...
#3Jonnywestside(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 4:43:53 AM
amorgan66 posted...
Sounds like your pissed at your buddy who dashboarded because he didn't want to have 30 deaths. Congrats on your 5 bloodthirsites and 30 no perk kills from a guy with a tac insertion

You base your opinion on what exactly? FFA players are bad trust me.
#4Aether_LyricPosted 2/15/2013 4:59:35 AM
How did a dashboarder make you "lose" that? If the host dashboards it still affects your stats
#5X_SpectatorPosted 2/15/2013 5:02:22 AM
Aether_Lyric posted...
How did a dashboarder make you "lose" that? If the host dashboards it still affects your stats

The rules don't apply to this guy. Possible outlaw.
#6Jonnywestside(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 5:14:11 AM
X_Spectator posted...
Aether_Lyric posted...

If you complete the whole challenge or it brings you to the lobby it counts. If it brings you back to multiplayer player menu then it doesn't trust me.
#7Aether_LyricPosted 2/15/2013 5:27:53 AM
Jonnywestside posted...
X_Spectator posted...
Aether_Lyric posted...

If you complete the whole challenge or it brings you to the lobby it counts. If it brings you back to multiplayer player menu then it doesn't trust me.

I've never had this happen to me, it must have been your own internet that disconnected