Annoying things in this game version 2.0

#1Lord_TenseEyePosted 2/15/2013 6:22:56 AM
- Enemies are pouring out of area so you post up and starting kicking ass. Then you start getting shot and try to get out but your character doesn't move. You realize some d*** head teammate chose to stand behind you (troll or just s*** awful player?) preventing any sort of movement.

- Similarly, you're lining up that long range shot but before you press RT, some stupid teammate either blocks your way or stands beside you so that when you move the left stick in that direction, it doesn't let you.

- 11/12 people in lobby. Starting game. 9,8,7....person joins. Wastes more time setting up the lobby. Alright lets go. 9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2...person leaves. Finding more players.....nobody comes....ok lets go. 9,8,7,6,5...someone joins. More time wasted setting up the match. Ok lets go. 9,8,7,6,5,4,3...person leaves...FFS

^Once I saw that the same two jerks would alternate leaving and joining.
#2HaahahahaPosted 2/15/2013 6:44:30 AM
Man shut up. Its a frigging game. Complaining does nothing. Go to the gym instead of looking for overweight loners to mingle with ****!
---
"Who cares if you are good at black ops 2, it's a bruised game anyways!"
#3Lord_TenseEye(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 6:47:27 AM
Haahahaha posted...
Man shut up. Its a frigging game. Complaining does nothing. Go to the gym instead of looking for overweight loners to mingle with ****!

If you're against complaining, then why the f*** did you enter my topic? Get the f*** outta here.

This type of troll mentality is another thing that annoys me about this community. Every other person is playing it just to troll people.
#4roach06Posted 2/15/2013 6:51:54 AM
Haahahaha posted...

because gyms arent full of overweight loners...

but most annoying thing to me is people that cry about lag every game, but really they just suck.
---
GT: Roach4488
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b90fcd5a1b3afeb1b6
#5GameFan692Posted 2/15/2013 7:15:59 AM
I actually find that lobby problem happening quite frequently lol. It's like they wait for the last second to leave on purpose and then it rearranges the team and I then get split screeners. It sucks :(
---
GT: DarKShoTs
#6MLepp611Posted 2/15/2013 7:34:47 AM
It annoys me that you can shoot through very thick block walls, tanks, cars, steel drums, etc. but GOD FORBID you shoot through a bale of hay!
---
[NICE] Co-founder and Grenade King!
"You can get a lot more done with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone."
#7HaahahahaPosted 2/15/2013 7:43:48 AM
roach06 posted...
Haahahaha posted...

because gyms arent full of overweight loners...

but most annoying thing to me is people that cry about lag every game, but really they just suck.

This is the real world. Ok gyms arent filled with fat loners because they give up and go back to being pathetic almost right away. Its not a movie where they see it through. 1% they do. The rest of the time they run home. Spank the monkey and over eat.
---
"Who cares if you are good at black ops 2, it's a bruised game anyways!"
#8Lord_TenseEye(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 9:44:07 AM
Another stupid thing is that the player animations are not in sync with what the player is actually doing.

While it may show an enemy running at you with their gun down, in reality they're aiming down the sights and have you dead in their sights. Couple in the delay from lag comp (which evidently some people are still stupid enough to think is a made up conspiracy) and the camera lag and you've got the clusterf*** that is black ops 2.
#9Lord_TenseEye(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 9:50:38 AM
Then there's the limited (60 degrees?) field of view. Why the f*** would anybody in their right mind limit the field of view so much?

Worst is that the community is just pure stupid. Anybody that complains or raises issues that should be fixed gets trolled. Like really? Dumb @$$, if they fixed the game, it would be more enjoyable for everyone and that includes you as well.
#10ugotmailbroPosted 2/15/2013 9:50:52 AM
Haahahaha posted...

Every thread you make are complain topics.
The below is just the most recent one.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/669289-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/65456996