Annoying things in this game version 2.0

#11Lord_TenseEye(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 9:56:31 AM
ugotmailbro posted...
Haahahaha posted...
Man shut up. Its a frigging game. Complaining does nothing. Go to the gym instead of looking for overweight loners to mingle with ****!

Every thread you make are complain topics.
The below is just the most recent one.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/669289-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/65456996

+1. Hypocrisy exposed.

This brings me back to that topic I made about some guy who camped the whole time but called me a no skill camping [profanity here] because I kept taking him out of his camp spots (wasn't actively going after him, it just happened that he'd always lose the gun fights vs. me).

Whole time the guy was camping and I wasn't, yet he uses slurs against campers (i.e. himself).
#12ralalooloo11Posted 2/15/2013 9:59:56 AM
death to all campers
#13AWarAmp84Posted 2/15/2013 10:04:51 AM
Haahahaha posted...
Man shut up. Its a frigging game. Complaining does nothing. Go to the gym instead of looking for overweight loners to mingle with ****!

User Name Haahahaha
User ID 5866205
Board User Level 32: Legend
Awarded to users with at least 350 Karma.
Account Created Wednesday, September 1, 2010 1:41 AM

You are aware that this is a video game forum right? Apparently you enjoy mingling just as much as the TC seeing as you've been at it for a few years now so quiet down meat head. While you're at it, go buy yourself a neck. You've probably only been to the gym like 2 or 3 times and now consider yourself a gym rat.
---
Before you comment on one of my posts, please research the Dunning-Kruger effect. Best game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.
#14roach06Posted 2/15/2013 10:10:11 AM
Haahahaha posted...
roach06 posted...
Haahahaha posted...

because gyms arent full of overweight loners...

but most annoying thing to me is people that cry about lag every game, but really they just suck.

This is the real world. Ok gyms arent filled with fat loners because they give up and go back to being pathetic almost right away. Its not a movie where they see it through. 1% they do. The rest of the time they run home. Spank the monkey and over eat.

Doyouevenlift?

My gym is filled with overweight loners that curl in the squat-rack and then spend 30 minutes walking on the treadmill.
---
GT: Roach4488
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b90fcd5a1b3afeb1b6