So Sentry Guns are officially Overpowered now....

#11scarface_jrPosted 2/15/2013 7:14:42 AM
MLepp611 posted...
scarface_jr posted...
Take an EMP grenade

Definitely wish that sentry guns could take more than just one EMP and go kapoot. Kinda sucks for a score streak that's not extremely low to be put down so easily.

But I do love shutting them down while the other team is still trying to place them....LOL

Then shooting down a UAV/Counter UAV should be harder too. One rocket shouldn't take it down if an EMP grenade shouldn't take out a sentry in one hit.
---
There are good guys and there are bad guys in this world, and make no mistake I am a bad, bad man. #umad
#12Freshmaker11Posted 2/15/2013 7:14:44 AM
darkshadowmaster posted...
Made me sad when a sentry took out my Dragonfire the other day.

Sentries do attack lower flying air support now if there isn't anyone to fire at.

dragonfire is weak can be shot down with a pistol
---
www.facebook.com/Timesplitters4PLZ
#13darkshadowmasterPosted 2/15/2013 7:17:27 AM
Freshmaker11 posted...
darkshadowmaster posted...
Made me sad when a sentry took out my Dragonfire the other day.

Sentries do attack lower flying air support now if there isn't anyone to fire at.

dragonfire is weak can be shot down with a pistol

They buffed it in the last patch. While you can still shoot it down it's not the little wuss it was before, provided you're not an idiot and fly it around directly in front of your victims.

EMPs still one shot it though
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#14startedONatariPosted 2/15/2013 7:17:48 AM
MLepp611 posted...
scarface_jr posted...
Take an EMP grenade

Definitely wish that sentry guns could take more than just one EMP and go kapoot. Kinda sucks for a score streak that's not extremely low to be put down so easily.

But I do love shutting them down while the other team is still trying to place them....LOL

trophy system
#15darkshadowmasterPosted 2/15/2013 7:18:42 AM
startedONatari posted...
MLepp611 posted...
scarface_jr posted...
Take an EMP grenade

trophy system

Just gets taken out with the EMP as well. The EMP blast is larger than the Trophy radius, just don't throw the EMP at the trophy and throw it in front of it.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#16RS_YELARAKAPosted 2/15/2013 8:31:31 AM
MLepp611 posted...
scarface_jr posted...
Take an EMP grenade

Yep
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
YouTube Channel - TKING8011
#17DXiRoNMaNPosted 2/15/2013 8:39:25 AM
ya mine either last forever and get lots of kills or get taken out right away by an EMP
---
XBL- DXiRoNMaN PSN- DXiRoNMaN WiiFC- 7177 5213 2278 2695
"I'm like the only smartest one on this board with like 5 other people." - some moron
#18Gray_wolf1119Posted 2/15/2013 8:42:21 AM
scarface_jr posted...
MLepp611 posted...
scarface_jr posted...
Take an EMP grenade

Then shooting down a UAV/Counter UAV should be harder too. One rocket shouldn't take it down if an EMP grenade shouldn't take out a sentry in one hit.

Wheres the logic in that?
---
GT: Fang1192
www.Tvtropes.org
#19fatclemenzaPosted 2/15/2013 8:47:39 AM
EMP grenades need to have distance-based damage against killstreaks. There's no reason a Sentry Gun on the very edge of the huge EMP radius should be instantly destroyed.

inb4realiztik
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#20ShadowUmbreon42Posted 2/15/2013 10:13:30 AM
fatclemenza posted...
EMP grenades need to have distance-based damage against killstreaks. There's no reason a Sentry Gun on the very edge of the huge EMP radius should be instantly destroyed.

inb4realiztik

Honestly you are right emp nades should not be that damn powerful
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/VictiniExpert2400 Stupidity drives me so far over the edge when they refuse to use their brain. Well that and being a jerk.