XboxAhoy makes any gun sound greater than it actually is

#1AntipikachuPosted 2/15/2013 10:03:06 AM
Whats he gonna say about the executioner?
"You'll find that the executioner can be....quite EXceptional at EXacting your EXtra fury on your enemies."
---
Pancakes
#2AldousIsDeadPosted 2/15/2013 10:05:45 AM
It's that smarmy voice of his. The man could make a root canal sound awesome.
---
In simplicity, utility. Through utility, simplicity.
#3BeastlyIguanaPosted 2/15/2013 10:12:29 AM
AldousIsDead posted...
It's that smarmy voice of his. The man could make a root canal sound awesome.

---
Who the **** vacuums a window?
#4Faust_8Posted 2/15/2013 11:08:09 AM
The only thing I don't like about his weapon guides is how he makes a class. For one, lots of his arguments for using a certain Perk is just an explanation of what the Perk does.

Really, Lightweight will let me get places faster? Thanks, XboxAhoy!

That and he pretty much gives you ONE choice and never talks about anything else that could work. The classes he makes are good but to never even hint at other alternatives is pretty weird. I just watched his Peacekeeper vid. It was a good class but what, a class with Ghost and suppressor isn't a good choice? I'm sure some people would like to hear how worthy he finds the suppressor given the Peacekeeper's unique range.

Aside from that his description of a weapon's stats are amazing. Overall though I prefer Raging Amish who covers ALL the attachments on a weapon and when suggesting Perks usually talks about more than one choice from each tier...and he can be funny as well.
---
You are the universe
Expressing itself as a human, for a little while
#5RiverofDenialPosted 2/15/2013 11:14:09 AM
Anyone who does what he says and then gets disappointed by the result is stupid.
He occasionally gives good tips, but nothing the average CoD player doesn't already know.
9/10 YouTubers do this.
You complain every time one of them brings out another 'Tips 'N Tricks' video and it doesn't do exactly what they told you it would?
---
XBL Gamertag: River of Denial.
#6BeastlyIguanaPosted 2/15/2013 11:14:55 AM
Faust_8 posted...
The only thing I don't like about his weapon guides is how he makes a class. For one, lots of his arguments for using a certain Perk is just an explanation of what the Perk does.

That and he pretty much gives you ONE choice and never talks about anything else that could work. The classes he makes are good but to never even hint at other alternatives is pretty weird. I just watched his Peacekeeper vid. It was a good class but what, a class with Ghost and suppressor isn't a good choice? I'm sure some people would like to hear how worthy he finds the suppressor given the Peacekeeper's unique range.

Aside from that his description of a weapon's stats are amazing. Overall though I prefer Raging Amish who covers ALL the attachments on a weapon and when suggesting Perks usually talks about more than one choice from each tier...and he can be funny as well.

He stopped doing that because it was taking too much time and was very repetitive. He plans to cover every attachment in it's own video.
---
Who the **** vacuums a window?
#7NidtendofreakPosted 2/15/2013 11:16:51 AM

Same. Too bad he rage quit'd the MP. Apparently ever since he downloaded the DLC, SBMM has come back and he refuses to deal with both the lag and SBMM at the same time.
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
#8indiansfan4444Posted 2/16/2013 9:16:38 AM
BeastlyIguana posted...
Faust_8 posted...

He stopped doing that because it was taking too much time and was very repetitive. He plans to cover every attachment in it's own video.

I guess you guys missed it where raging amish announced on his channel last week that he was quitting MP and switching to zombies. He posted it on both his channels and said that he quit because of skill in the matchmaking in pubs and that he has a competitive job and doesn't want to have to compete against people as good as him. Lost a lot of respect for him after that.

In his bonus footage awhile back xboxahoy said that the reason that he only gives the one class is because he wants to give a unique class for each gun. He doesn't want to tell people that the silencer and laser sight are good on every smg so he tries to find something that works good for the gun outside the box a bit.
#9Stormkid5Posted 2/16/2013 10:01:44 AM
Part of the reason it helps to throw out different classes is the fact that every player, at a high level, is predictable. If they're using the PDW, they're using laser. Doing a class that breaks the norms can unsettle people and mess them up
---
//NVBM//
Everything above is opinion unless otherwise stated as fact
#10Aether_LyricPosted 2/16/2013 10:22:08 AM
Every gun in this game is "good"

Yes even the Executioner. It's a great secondary for when you need to take out just one person.