They should nerf the Assualt Shield

#21BloodySeraphimPosted 2/15/2013 12:09:29 PM
if u have trouble against assault shield users, i have bad news for you. you suck.
#22shadowsofdawnPosted 2/15/2013 12:12:05 PM
In all fairness, you can troll pretty hard with a shield. Sitting in long sightlines behind slight cover so they can't hit your feet, and you care really frustrate snipers/headglitchers.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#23ReTouchablePosted 2/15/2013 1:17:00 PM
CaffeineSnorter posted...
gameflak posted...
I think they should just remove it altogether.

This, It's ridiculous that you can bring a portable headglitch device

EMP grenade and C4.

How is that gonna help me if he is camping in a corner while using flak jacket? Only thing you can do is ignore him, but then he'll probably try it in another corner, since all maps are a campfest.
#24ZephyrSSXPosted 2/15/2013 1:31:12 PM
daynlokki posted...
easy to beat a shielder. all i need is one semtex. shield gives me more to stick it to. instakill. plus if you know there is a shielder in a certain room, communicate with your team to stay away from the room. shielder now doesn't do a thing.

There's a difference between beating some guy running around with the shield and beating some guy who keeps hugging random corners with it. Oh you'll semtex him? Not in the hundredth of a second it takes him to throw C4 and kill you.
---
King is the greatest fighting game character of all time.
#25Mitchach0Posted 2/15/2013 1:32:39 PM
RNG_GOD posted...
It's way OP. My bullets shouldn't just bounce off of it even when it's on someones back. The bullets should do like half damage when a person has it up instead of doiing no damage and just making a tiny crack on the Shield. It's too good in objective games and is the worst thing to ever be in a Call of Duty game. So they need to A) make bullets do half damage when attacking it B) make it illegal to use in objective gameplay C) make it take up two slots in the 10 system. That would about even it out.

They need to nerf your idiocy. You clearly have never used the Assault Shield for more than 2 seconds.
#26Gray_wolf1119Posted 2/15/2013 6:59:12 PM
Mitchach0 posted...
RNG_GOD posted...
It's way OP. My bullets shouldn't just bounce off of it even when it's on someones back. The bullets should do like half damage when a person has it up instead of doiing no damage and just making a tiny crack on the Shield. It's too good in objective games and is the worst thing to ever be in a Call of Duty game. So they need to A) make bullets do half damage when attacking it B) make it illegal to use in objective gameplay C) make it take up two slots in the 10 system. That would about even it out.

They need to nerf your idiocy. You clearly have never used the Assault Shield for more than 2 seconds.

You missed a couple other people in this topic.
---
GT: Fang1192
www.Tvtropes.org
#27Majora1988Posted 2/15/2013 8:58:19 PM
Wow, no. If you're getting worked by someone using C4-assault shield, you are bad and your opinions are bad.
---
Certainly, he had too many weaknesses to use my power.
[PDBA Forever]