Idea for a zombies map!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Idea for a zombies map!

User Info: ID15

ID15
4 years ago#1
I was thinking about combining two of my favorite fictional things into one thing. Zombies and Elements/Elementals. Funny thing I googled it and someone already had a similar idea.

The basic premise would be that there would be 4 "boss" zombies that could spawn in the round, each corresponding to the Elements: Earth, Fire, Air, and Water. There would also be 4 wonder weapons based on the same elements. Both the wonder weapons and the zombies would be involved in the Easter Egg. I just thought the play on the word "Element" would be neat considering most the wonder weapons use "Element-115".

I'm not sure what the setting would be, maybe something that represented all 4 elements?

BTW: does anyone know any other works of fiction with elemental zombies?

Whaddya guys think?
We ALL have An Id in us.....

User Info: MrBombasticaI

MrBombasticaI
4 years ago#2
ID15 posted...
I was thinking about combining two of my favorite fictional things into one thing. Zombies and Elements/Elementals. Funny thing I googled it and someone already had a similar idea.

The basic premise would be that there would be 4 "boss" zombies that could spawn in the round, each corresponding to the Elements: Earth, Fire, Air, and Water. There would also be 4 wonder weapons based on the same elements. Both the wonder weapons and the zombies would be involved in the Easter Egg. I just thought the play on the word "Element" would be neat considering most the wonder weapons use "Element-115".

I'm not sure what the setting would be, maybe something that represented all 4 elements?

Whaddya guys think?

Element 115 is a real atom type. Ununpentium. It's a highly radioactive element that breaks down half of it's particles in 200 ms.
Storm Legion
We own this!

ID15
4 years ago#3
yea I know it is real....but this is the fictional version :-D. Usually those elements high on the periodic table are mostly synthetic anyway, only lasting a few seconds because they are so unstable.

EDIT: milliseconds rather.

User Info: F_H_Nukem

F_H_Nukem
4 years ago#4
ID15 posted...

Whaddya guys think?

ice. not water

we need an ice zombie
"The CoD franchise is the McDonalds of video games, its widely known to be bad but millions still eat it up" - therickmu25 - 11/26/12

ID15
4 years ago#5
well Ice and Water are often used interchangeably anyways when talking about the Classical Elements.

ID15
4 years ago#6
*sigh* was hoping more zombie fanatics would be on at the moment.

User Info: iBlackice25

iBlackice25
4 years ago#7
I agree with the TC, something like this definitely needs to make an entrance in zombies.
GT: DarknessSniperX
Youtube channel: aquaAffinity2

User Info: TheBEST305gamer

TheBEST305gamer
4 years ago#8
Well, there's already an electric zombie and a flame zombie.. I guess those can be considered elemental zombies.

User Info: achimed

achimed
4 years ago#9
TheBEST305gamer posted...
Well, there's already an electric zombie and a flame zombie.. I guess those can be considered elemental zombies.

And wind.
It tickles! It tickles! I knew it, it tickles!

ID15
4 years ago#10
yea I know the napalm zombie is pretty much a Fire zombie but they could do another variation. and I think the other one is technically producing sound (which IS an element in some works of fiction).
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Idea for a zombies map!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
I hate you allDoggbreath29/24 12:14AM