Idea for a zombies map!

#1ID15Posted 2/15/2013 4:50:56 PM
I was thinking about combining two of my favorite fictional things into one thing. Zombies and Elements/Elementals. Funny thing I googled it and someone already had a similar idea.

The basic premise would be that there would be 4 "boss" zombies that could spawn in the round, each corresponding to the Elements: Earth, Fire, Air, and Water. There would also be 4 wonder weapons based on the same elements. Both the wonder weapons and the zombies would be involved in the Easter Egg. I just thought the play on the word "Element" would be neat considering most the wonder weapons use "Element-115".

I'm not sure what the setting would be, maybe something that represented all 4 elements?

BTW: does anyone know any other works of fiction with elemental zombies?

Whaddya guys think?
---
We ALL have An Id in us.....
#2MrBombasticaIPosted 2/15/2013 5:02:18 PM
ID15 posted...
I was thinking about combining two of my favorite fictional things into one thing. Zombies and Elements/Elementals. Funny thing I googled it and someone already had a similar idea.

The basic premise would be that there would be 4 "boss" zombies that could spawn in the round, each corresponding to the Elements: Earth, Fire, Air, and Water. There would also be 4 wonder weapons based on the same elements. Both the wonder weapons and the zombies would be involved in the Easter Egg. I just thought the play on the word "Element" would be neat considering most the wonder weapons use "Element-115".

I'm not sure what the setting would be, maybe something that represented all 4 elements?

Whaddya guys think?

Element 115 is a real atom type. Ununpentium. It's a highly radioactive element that breaks down half of it's particles in 200 ms.
---
Storm Legion
We own this!
#3ID15(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 5:16:55 PM(edited)
yea I know it is real....but this is the fictional version :-D. Usually those elements high on the periodic table are mostly synthetic anyway, only lasting a few seconds because they are so unstable.

EDIT: milliseconds rather.
---
#4F_H_NukemPosted 2/15/2013 5:08:27 PM
ID15 posted...

Whaddya guys think?

ice. not water

we need an ice zombie
---
"The CoD franchise is the McDonalds of video games, its widely known to be bad but millions still eat it up" - therickmu25 - 11/26/12
#5ID15(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 5:21:50 PM
well Ice and Water are often used interchangeably anyways when talking about the Classical Elements.
---
#6ID15(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 5:39:37 PM
*sigh* was hoping more zombie fanatics would be on at the moment.
---
#7iBlackice25Posted 2/15/2013 6:17:19 PM
I agree with the TC, something like this definitely needs to make an entrance in zombies.
---
GT: DarknessSniperX
Youtube channel: aquaAffinity2
#8TheBEST305gamerPosted 2/15/2013 8:34:41 PM(edited)
Well, there's already an electric zombie and a flame zombie.. I guess those can be considered elemental zombies.
#9achimedPosted 2/15/2013 8:36:46 PM
TheBEST305gamer posted...
Well, there's already an electric zombie and a flame zombie.. I guess those can be considered elemental zombies.

And wind.
---
It tickles! It tickles! I knew it, it tickles!
#10ID15(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 11:00:18 AM
yea I know the napalm zombie is pretty much a Fire zombie but they could do another variation. and I think the other one is technically producing sound (which IS an element in some works of fiction).
---