Why is Xbox support the worst ever? Haven't been able to sign on COD in 4 days.

#1coldisgoodPosted 2/15/2013 7:07:30 PM
**** m$.
Won't let me sign into live bc my hotmail account is blocked and i've done everything to unblock it...and it just never will unblock after resetting my password sms validation etc 20 times.

When I call myxbox..."oh hey just post on these hotmail forums...someone will never answer your thread"

Wondering if anyone has had a similar problem and can help me out so I can get back to playing some cod.
---
M'Aiq knows that there are no babies, instead, the mother must deliever a five foot Imperial. -Sinroth
#2Link43130Posted 2/15/2013 7:21:40 PM
make a new one
---
Steam/XBL/PSN: Link43130
#3spacecowboy44Posted 2/15/2013 7:32:03 PM
just went through changing my email and all that...MS was actually very helpful over the phone...however the support on the site is terrible
---
---Playing Hardcore with me is like quail hunting with Dick Cheney.
#4coldisgood(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 10:23:57 PM
I can't transfer my account to another email...because I can't log in to do so.
Miicrosoft is so incompetent. I said look, I made another hotmail account just transfer my gt to that...and they're like, well just sign in and NO I can't sign in...just UGH.
---
M'Aiq knows that there are no babies, instead, the mother must deliever a five foot Imperial. -Sinroth
#5wha7levenPosted 2/15/2013 10:37:07 PM
#GameBlogs
---
GT: That Frogman
#6spacecowboy44Posted 2/16/2013 9:15:11 AM
coldisgood posted...
I can't transfer my account to another email...because I can't log in to do so.
Miicrosoft is so incompetent. I said look, I made another hotmail account just transfer my gt to that...and they're like, well just sign in and NO I can't sign in...just UGH.

yeah i just went through that...i used my friends email when i made my account yrs ago and he didnt know the password...and was unable to reset it...if you cant reset the password they will give you a code at the bottom of the email...call MS give them that and your xbox console number and they will send it to the upper ppl to square it out
---
---Playing Hardcore with me is like quail hunting with Dick Cheney.