Going for 50 on Every game (ZOMBIES)

#1xJoey2213xPosted 2/16/2013 8:14:46 AM
So yeah i am gonna try to get round 50 on Every map in COD History On That Game!

I Will be posting Round 49-50 on My Youtube Channel when i complete/Edit it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/xJoey2213x?feature=mhee

MAPS DONE-----
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
COD WAW-
Nacht Der Untoten- Not Done
Verukt- Done Round 50
Shi No Numa- Not done
Der riese- Not done- Next
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Black ops I
Kino- Not Done
Five- Not Done
Ascension-Not Done
Call of the Dead-Not Done
Shangri La-Not Done
Moon-Not done
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Black Ops II
Tranzit- Not Done
Nuketown- Not Done
Die Rise- Not Done

I Hope to be done within the next 2 months With All The maps and i will Prob Record the entire game for the rest and upload it eventually. So Make sure you Check out my channel for when im done.
#2MasterOfDaSkysPosted 2/16/2013 8:59:26 AM
Kino, Ascension, Riese and Moon should all be pretty easy.

If you wanna get the hard ones outta the way first, maybe start with Five, Nacht or Die Rise?
---
http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp273/playcubeplayer/IMG000025.jpg
#3TheBEST305gamerPosted 2/16/2013 9:53:15 AM
I highly doubt that 50 on Verruckt was done without glitches. If so, what was your strategy?

My goal was 40 on that map and we died on 39 like idiots. :( I won't bother going for another run though because the strategy can be extra boring.

I may be willing to help with the BOps1/WAW maps.. what are your high rds on each map?
#4AlaskanBluesPosted 2/16/2013 9:56:55 AM
Shi No Numa should be an easy one for you. Got to 110 Solo. Run around in the swamp area kiting the zombies with the Wunderwaffe.
#5xJoey2213x(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 11:40:30 AM
Nah i did Verukt Legit My strategy was getting an LMG and SMG. Ray gun is Useless on High rounds with no Pack and running in the Room next to Quick revive..
It was Hard because i did it on WAW so i had 1 Life (Quick Revive 1.0 Doesnt revive you :()
but i cant get help cause my internet would go to (S word is banned from Gamefaqs lol) and i take breaks at Round goals and you cant do that on MP.
But thanks for asking

If you still dont know were i run the Vid im gonna post shows a bit of it kinda... I Do use the Ray gun in the vid because at the end i wanted to kill myself im gonna Upload that Vid now so go check out my Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/xJoey2213x?feature=mhee
vid should be up in next hour
#6morbidmierdial2Posted 2/16/2013 12:07:31 PM
so you have one done so far....lol
#7xJoey2213x(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 1:25:59 PM
morbidmierdial2 posted...
so you have one done so far....lol

And i started last night... about to get 2.... lol
#8Wookie_Is_BackPosted 2/16/2013 1:30:09 PM
MasterOfDaSkys posted...
Kino, Ascension, Riese and Moon should all be pretty easy.

If you wanna get the hard ones outta the way first, maybe start with Five, Nacht or Die Rise?

Have you even played Die Rise?
#9RagingKoalaBearPosted 2/16/2013 2:14:42 PM
I think im gonna go ahead and do the same lol. I've gotten like 40 something on all of them solo but never 50. I think playing the old maps would be refreshing too.
---
GT: whosyodaddeh
#10ingo4Posted 2/16/2013 2:41:54 PM
Takes forever to move up from the 40s on maps that don't have a decent wonder weapon. Good luck though. Five is gonna suck. I hate that weapon thief.
---
These pretzels are making me thirsty!