Die Rise question about Who's Who

#1m4ss3yPosted 2/16/2013 10:26:32 AM
You know how on Solo, you only get Quick Revive three times and then it's gone? You also know how Who's Who is a super duper self- revive that allows you to pick your lazy self up if you have the cajones to juke the zombies?? Is Who's Who limited like Quick Revive is, or can we continue to pick ourselves up as long as we have the perk???
---
mechanized mischief
#2spacecowboy44Posted 2/16/2013 10:28:26 AM
i dont recommend getting it...as soon as you get downed they are waiting for you and if you have quick revive with it..you dont just get back up
---
---Playing Hardcore with me is like quail hunting with Dick Cheney.
#3TheBEST305gamerPosted 2/16/2013 11:18:54 AM
You keep all of your perks except for Who's who. You'd have to buy it again.

It's an awesome perk because unlike quick revive, you get your jugs back right away while keeping all of your weapons. All you have to do is loop the zombies once and get yourself back up.

If you just run around and don't revive yourself, you'll get back up as well.. but without any perks and just a pistol.
#4ingo4Posted 2/16/2013 2:37:28 PM
It is...weird. As the poster above me mentioned, and as I found out by accident, if you just run around and survive long enough, you get back up. But without your perks. Or do you? Because I've gotten back up with my perks without reviving myself. In fact I think it was the first time I couldn't revive myself but could still survive as a ghost, because I made it a point to not try to revive myself the next time just to see i'd have my perks. I did not.

So yeah...who's who is pretty cool. If you can survive and lead the zombies away far enough to have time to revive yourself. And if you can survive another 5 rounds or so and just get a free perk off the creatures, you'll get it back for free. What i'm wondering is if "perma" quick revive works on yourself with who's who.
---
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
#5PavlovaOfFearPosted 2/16/2013 2:41:01 PM
Interesting. My high round strategy was using WW and QR, and when I went down, I would loop for 30 seconds and let QR do it's thing - then I'd get up with everything minus WW and QR. If I was feeling lucky I could go for the WW revive, but tbh there's no point because you get both perks back every ~8 rounds and if you go down more frequently than that you're doing it wrong.
---
All 33 gold guns in MW3 + 2500 Desert Eagle kills.
#6RagingKoalaBearPosted 2/16/2013 6:46:06 PM
I had my highest round of 30 solo and they spawned me in WW in the corner of the roof. I had no chance at all lol. QR on its own would have been way better
---
GT: whosyodaddeh
#7Wookie_Is_BackPosted 2/16/2013 6:56:39 PM
PavlovaOfFear posted...
Interesting. My high round strategy was using WW and QR, and when I went down, I would loop for 30 seconds and let QR do it's thing - then I'd get up with everything minus WW and QR. If I was feeling lucky I could go for the WW revive, but tbh there's no point because you get both perks back every ~8 rounds and if you go down more frequently than that you're doing it wrong.

At least someone knows what they're talking about.
#8DavidsonPosted 2/16/2013 8:40:06 PM
I hate ww on solo. I used QR all the time and the two times I used WW there was never a chance of me making back to myself. If i make it pass level 10 I have no chance with WW but do just fine with QR. I will never buy WW on solo again.
---
Gamertag: Davidson