Domination triple cap now!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Domination triple cap now!!

User Info: Jordansgstring

Jordansgstring
3 years ago#1
Hello
Anybody want to team up and get the triple cap in one game?
I need 11 other players. We can go into party and play one game of Dom. First round 1 team gets it
Second round other team gets it. Simples.
just play the one game like team death match
If enough interest ill add my gamer tag and soldier on!!

User Info: Bonezy_B

Bonezy_B
3 years ago#2
sorry i don't boost...

i really want to accomplish this task but i am going to do it legitly!

Jordansgstring
3 years ago#3
Well thanks for letting me know. Would it not of been easier and saved your time/energy.
And not bothered replying?

User Info: XT3M3

XT3M3
3 years ago#4
where the fun in doing it like that <_<
YT|Ownal0t GT| oZdReaZiii WrSx
Teams/Divsion standing Nets: 31-22 2nd place| Yankees OFF| Giants OFF| Islanders 4-7-1 5th Place

Jordansgstring
3 years ago#5
Because I'm not good enough to do it on my own

User Info: XT3M3

XT3M3
3 years ago#6
Jordansgstring posted...
Because I'm not good enough to do it on my own

you can be the guy going 1-21

once you get placed on a team that is ROFLstomping the other team you are bound to get it.

i would have had mine 2 days after release if league play counted challenges.
YT|Ownal0t GT| oZdReaZiii WrSx
Teams/Divsion standing Nets: 31-22 2nd place| Yankees OFF| Giants OFF| Islanders 4-7-1 5th Place

User Info: outcast1398

outcast1398
3 years ago#7
Just get a group together and play for it. A full party has a good chance doing this especially being a weekend afternoon. As a party of 3 we came really close last night.

Maybe coordinate and everyone run guardians and such. They help to hold down your a or c flags.

Jordansgstring
3 years ago#8
outcast1398 posted...
Just get a group together and play for it. A full party has a good chance doing this especially being a weekend afternoon. As a party of 3 we came really close last night.

Maybe coordinate and everyone run guardians and such. They help to hold down your a or c flags.

You know what you are right. I have never boosted to get anything. And I'm not about to start. I just got so frustrated getting nearly there, but losing out by a few seconds. I'm just going to carry on as normal. If it happens it happens. Thanks for keeping me on the path that is true

User Info: GundamBansheeFA

GundamBansheeFA
3 years ago#9
Jordansgstring posted...
outcast1398 posted...

You know what you are right. I have never boosted to get anything. And I'm not about to start. I just got so frustrated getting nearly there, but losing out by a few seconds. I'm just going to carry on as normal. If it happens it happens. Thanks for keeping me on the path that is true

Good thinking . I was about to report you for thinking about discussing about cheating aka illegal activities.

User Info: AdaptBlade_Kxm

AdaptBlade_Kxm
3 years ago#10
I can help legitly,go,for it if,needed.

Lots of accidental phone commas, ignore that
Put Ya Guns On! After all...What've I got to lose? GT: The God Arm
---
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Domination triple cap now!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived