Domination triple cap now!!

#1JordansgstringPosted 2/16/2013 10:33:04 AM
Hello
Anybody want to team up and get the triple cap in one game?
I need 11 other players. We can go into party and play one game of Dom. First round 1 team gets it
Second round other team gets it. Simples.
just play the one game like team death match
If enough interest ill add my gamer tag and soldier on!!
#2Bonezy_BPosted 2/16/2013 10:49:19 AM
sorry i don't boost...

i really want to accomplish this task but i am going to do it legitly!
#3Jordansgstring(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 12:16:30 PM
Well thanks for letting me know. Would it not of been easier and saved your time/energy.
And not bothered replying?
#4XT3M3Posted 2/16/2013 12:21:00 PM
where the fun in doing it like that <_<
---
YT|Ownal0t GT| oZdReaZiii WrSx
Teams/Divsion standing Nets: 31-22 2nd place| Yankees OFF| Giants OFF| Islanders 4-7-1 5th Place
#5Jordansgstring(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 12:23:42 PM
Because I'm not good enough to do it on my own
#6XT3M3Posted 2/16/2013 12:27:02 PM
Jordansgstring posted...
Because I'm not good enough to do it on my own

you can be the guy going 1-21

once you get placed on a team that is ROFLstomping the other team you are bound to get it.

i would have had mine 2 days after release if league play counted challenges.
---
YT|Ownal0t GT| oZdReaZiii WrSx
Teams/Divsion standing Nets: 31-22 2nd place| Yankees OFF| Giants OFF| Islanders 4-7-1 5th Place
#7outcast1398Posted 2/16/2013 12:58:29 PM(edited)
Just get a group together and play for it. A full party has a good chance doing this especially being a weekend afternoon. As a party of 3 we came really close last night.

Maybe coordinate and everyone run guardians and such. They help to hold down your a or c flags.
#8Jordansgstring(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 1:42:25 PM
outcast1398 posted...
Just get a group together and play for it. A full party has a good chance doing this especially being a weekend afternoon. As a party of 3 we came really close last night.

Maybe coordinate and everyone run guardians and such. They help to hold down your a or c flags.

You know what you are right. I have never boosted to get anything. And I'm not about to start. I just got so frustrated getting nearly there, but losing out by a few seconds. I'm just going to carry on as normal. If it happens it happens. Thanks for keeping me on the path that is true
#9GundamBansheeFAPosted 2/16/2013 1:46:44 PM
Jordansgstring posted...
outcast1398 posted...

You know what you are right. I have never boosted to get anything. And I'm not about to start. I just got so frustrated getting nearly there, but losing out by a few seconds. I'm just going to carry on as normal. If it happens it happens. Thanks for keeping me on the path that is true

Good thinking . I was about to report you for thinking about discussing about cheating aka illegal activities.
#10AdaptBlade_KxmPosted 2/16/2013 1:52:07 PM
I can help legitly,go,for it if,needed.

Lots of accidental phone commas, ignore that
---
Put Ya Guns On! After all...What've I got to lose? GT: The God Arm
---