Any advice on getting Mega, Ultra and Chain killer challenges?

#21Lord_TenseEyePosted 2/16/2013 2:52:17 PM
kakorate posted...
Ground War. Dom. Hellstorm.

YOU CANNOT USE KILLSTREAKS TO GET THESE CHALLENGES DONE. I used all caps to make this stand out (stating the obvious so people don't assume I'm pissed off or something).

Anyways, if you could use killstreaks, nearly everyone would have these easily done. I've gotten up to 7 kills with killstreaks at once (7kills in the killfeed with no interruption) and didn't get a complete for this challenge.

The people with the extremely garbage stats that have these challenges done most likely boosted or got lucky.

Somehow though, I don't think the guy with a 0.34KDR and 80SPM could even get lucky and get the nuclear title. Most likely boosted or had someone else play for 1 game.
#22Foxx3kPosted 2/16/2013 3:02:10 PM
That area on Carrier is the best to do it. The corner. On the one side of the map. It's kind of a helipad but there's no helicopter. The people spawn below and come up the stairs.

Use an R870. Look at the right stairwell. Look at the left stairwell. Repeat.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#23DepreceV2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 5:20:12 AM
To the guys who told me Nuketown Demo.. 'THANK YOU! I just tried it for the first time and I got the Chain and Ultra killers in 1 game. I just need the mega now.. THANK YOU!
---
This is a message board. I don't care about my spelling or grammar on GFaqs. You don't like my grammar mistakes? Get over it.
#24mallowPosted 2/18/2013 5:25:36 AM
through regular playing i've gotten the 7 one twice, one of them being an assist away from being 8 ;(

So nuketown demo, eh? It really works? :S
---
I am the truth in boldface style
my gold laced crown don't move until my soul lays down
#25DepreceV2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 5:28:44 AM
mallow posted...
through regular playing i've gotten the 7 one twice, one of them being an assist away from being 8 ;(

So nuketown demo, eh? It really works? :S

Yea. I ran into the spawn with my silent PDW with Fast Mags and got a Merciless in 4 seconds. I don't like spawn killing like that. I would rather play the objective... But Treyarch has forced my had on this one...
---
This is a message board. I don't care about my spelling or grammar on GFaqs. You don't like my grammar mistakes? Get over it.
#26Killmoves37Posted 2/18/2013 3:29:13 PM
I got to 8 with a MK48 and 2 AGRs on hijacked. They were too distracted by the AGRs and I had a silencer so it just sorta happened.
#27giop1122Posted 2/20/2013 9:26:18 AM
I actually got mine a few days ago by watchin some dudes youtube video. I Got it on the first try I kid you not. The class I used is LSAT with quickdraw and stock. Overkill card with hamr. Perks are fast hands, toughness, ghost, tac mask. No lethals or tacticals. Went into nuketown and I swear, first attempt at it I got chain killer. I. Was poopin my pants lol, well I still need ultra and mega but whatever I got the hard one out of the way. Just push up the left side into their spawn, don't even pay attention to your kills. Just kill. Everythhing that moves. Baam, u will get it
#28ronXwhitePosted 2/20/2013 9:40:21 AM
what most people don't know is that you can kill them any which way (aside from killstreaks). I recently had a mega killer where i got like 5 msmc kills and 2 knives quickly. couldnt get the 8th and 9th though because i got remington'd ._.
---
[RS]Mikestasi - RedScreen Clan Boi
Check out my newest BO2 montage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZYS9aC2iXo
#29shadowsofdawnPosted 2/20/2013 10:00:08 AM
MK48 w/ target finder on nuketown/hijacked/slums.

Scorestreaks definitely do not work or one of my 100 swarms would've easily gotten these challenges done by now.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#30Majora1988Posted 2/20/2013 10:03:28 AM
I got mine being in their spawn with a vsat up, really the only way to do it, the time between kills isn't too bad.
---
Certainly, he had too many weaknesses to use my power.
[PDBA Forever]