Do you hunt down/report/kill boosters?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Do you hunt down/report/kill boosters?
3 years ago#1
Just wondering. My friend and I are in an argument. I claim people don't honestly waste their lives reporting and sending hate mail to boosters while he says they do.

Lol please help me prove him wrong. I mean c'mon... who honestly would make the effort to do all that?
Ape Escape is notable as the first video game to require the use of the Dual Analog Controller for gameplay.
3 years ago#2
It takes about 2 seconds to report them. Playing the game in general is wasting your life, spending 2 seconds if that time doesn't make it any more of a waste.
3 years ago#3
No, I invite them and we boost together.
3 years ago#4
Sith Jedi posted...
It takes about 2 seconds to report them. Playing the game in general is wasting your life, spending 2 seconds if that time doesn't make it any more of a waste.

Whoop, someone get this man a water to cool down his rage lol... Aw bro you got a poor k/d or something? Chillax son :)
Ape Escape is notable as the first video game to require the use of the Dual Analog Controller for gameplay.
3 years ago#5
Hunting them down is far funnier than anything else in the game. Too bad there's no nuke anymore for them rage over losing and no tac insertion in FFA.
PSN: espeon654
Pkmn Diamond FC: 2964 7832 7864 / Pkmn HeartGold FC: 1291 8215 4869
3 years ago#6
I used to hunt them down like crazy in mw2 using noob tubes and c4. The community complained about noob tubes and nerfed it like crazy.
Now i just wait for them to boost and use helicopters so i can fhj and shoot them for points, all the while just emp nading wherever i see tacs for more points.
I get points so no need to hunt them down anymore.
3 years ago#7
I report them after the match, it's not like it takes much time and I have to wait for the next match anyway.
Jolee: "Oh I get it. Play with the old man's balls..."
3 years ago#8
I report them after the match, it's not like it takes much time and I have to wait for the next match anyway.
ITP: Im hungry.-JVel91
3 years ago#9
DirtyRoller posted...
3 years ago#10
Yes. All of the above.
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Do you hunt down/report/kill boosters?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived