AR map breakdown

#11RS_YELARAKAPosted 2/17/2013 3:00:14 AM
The_Gun_Sh0w posted...
I only use ARs and the maps I never look forward to are Hijacked and Grind. Those maps are really for SMG runners although changing to a Type 25 will help no end.

And Express a bad AR map??? No way - it's one of the best if you hold down the middle building or either bridge.

Like TC said there are ways to play bad AR maps effectively. Example B**** camping a middle building on Express. You could also B**** camp a balcony backed up by claymores and charges if you wanted to on Hijacked.
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
YouTube Channel - TKING8011
#12Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/17/2013 3:01:05 AM
You forgot about Nuketown 2025....
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#13EntotrtePosted 2/17/2013 3:02:31 AM
What I do in a lot of maps is I put Overkill on and go with an AR and also with a SMG so I am good both at close range and far range.
This works especially well in maps like Express.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your lord and savior, and you are 100% proud of it, put this as your signature.
#14AscoltarePosted 2/17/2013 3:08:31 AM
How is Drone a bad AR map?
---
Shaq: "Rondo is still the best PG in the game." Barkley: "Is Derrick Rose dead?"
#15Silver17Posted 2/17/2013 3:10:24 AM
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...
You forgot about Nuketown 2025....

Nuketown is too infested with QSers to honestly judge.

It went from being one of my most loved maps in BO to my 2nd most hated (after Turbine) just because everyone tries to QS and I'm usually on the team that has the bad QS killfeeders...
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#16HITSQUAD187(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 4:57:03 AM
Ascoltare posted...
How is Drone a bad AR map?

Just my thoughts. I put it at the bottom because 1. I dont see much AR usage there, and I never think "Drone, Im gonna go with an AR". There are a couple decent spots like heli-pad, or the jungle.... but really I only see the most action indoors where its usually all SMG action. There are a couple look out camp spots too. You could make the case that its a decent AR map though. I wouldnt disagree with you.
---
HIT SQUAD
Re-Up the B.O.O.M.SHAKALAKA >||> Hooah!
#17HITSQUAD187(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 5:04:13 AM
Id like to hear from the "These maps all suck for AR, they are all SMG friendly" players. What do you all think about my list and what would you argue?
---
HIT SQUAD
Re-Up the B.O.O.M.SHAKALAKA >||> Hooah!
#18Gunther482Posted 2/17/2013 5:38:20 AM
I'd move Express up as others said. It has some long sightlines by the bridges and train where at least half of the action takes place.