So what will the next pro-camper item be?

#1ReTouchablePosted 2/17/2013 6:53:58 AM
Seeing as these dumbass developers promote camping, what will be the next thing we will see? A lasersight that locks-on from miles away? Bouncing betties that have shockcharges built in that can't be avoided? EMP grenades that cannot destroy equipment?

Be happy to post troll post by the way
#2scarface_jrPosted 2/17/2013 7:02:50 AM
Don't know and don't care, CoD can only get worse from here and this game is pretty bad as it is. Once I hit max prestige i'm done playing this game and won't buy another one. Same with Halo....what's with all these games taking steps backwards? =/
---
I have so much swag it'll make you mad.
GT:The Suprise Van Playing:DayZ,Yugioh DD,BO2 and BF3.
#3Overd0sPosted 2/17/2013 7:03:38 AM
Serious Post Incoming!

It all really depends on what direction the series takes, I am almost feeling another historical CoD ala World at War or original Call of Duty titles. You have to remember, traditionally the camping tools are generally real items used by the military. For example:
Bouncing Betty
Claymore
Guardian
Assault Shield (Not so much, more of a variant of a riot shield, but still real)
IMS
Camouflage (Ghost in Black Ops)

Nothing else used in the past, currently or made as a prototype/concept comes to mind at the moment
---
Vote for my new sig:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/669289-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/65284548
#4Overd0sPosted 2/17/2013 7:07:09 AM
scarface_jr posted...
Don't know and don't care, CoD can only get worse from here and this game is pretty bad as it is. Once I hit max prestige i'm done playing this game and won't buy another one. Same with Halo....what's with all these games taking steps backwards? =/

Out of curiousity, what about Halo is a step backwards?

Halo 4 IS a lot like Halo 2 multiplayer wise which i can see as a literal step backwards but competitively and on a personal fun level was the best for me

Halo 3 and Reach, although innovative in Halo game mechanics and tools were more of a step backwards than Halo 4 has been
---
Vote for my new sig:
#5scarface_jrPosted 2/17/2013 7:10:19 AM
Overd0s posted...
scarface_jr posted...

Halo 4 IS a lot like Halo 2 multiplayer wise which i can see as a literal step backwards but competitively and on a personal fun level was the best for me

Halo 3 and Reach, although innovative in Halo game mechanics and tools were more of a step backwards than Halo 4 has been

All the added stuff that doesn't make it feel like halo at all, It feel like i'm playing mass effect with all the abilities. I missed when it was just you and your gun. I miss halo 2/halo 3 mlg. Almost everyone I know that played MLG can't stand playing Reach or 4. And don't get me started on bloom...
---
#6Overd0sPosted 2/17/2013 7:20:19 AM
scarface_jr posted...
Overd0s posted...
scarface_jr posted...

All the added stuff that doesn't make it feel like halo at all, It feel like i'm playing mass effect with all the abilities. I missed when it was just you and your gun. I miss halo 2/halo 3 mlg. Almost everyone I know that played MLG can't stand playing Reach or 4. And don't get me started on bloom...

Which is why i am saying Reach is a bigger step backward than Halo 4; but Reach did set up the gameplay back to Halo 2 standards

at the time i loved Halo 3, but you have to admit; going back to it; it was the worst vanilla Halo multiplayer experience

and Halo 4 is probably the Halo i have played the least of, but when it first released (and when SWAT was re-introduced) i feel that it is the closest to Halo 2 in the form of physics and gameplay speed

also map wise:

Halo 2> Halo 3> Halo Reach=Halo 4 (need to play map packs for Halo 4)

and Halo Reach Forge is by far the best in the series so far
---
Vote for my new sig:
#7Slimshadyfan45Posted 2/17/2013 7:22:10 AM
scarface_jr posted...

Why would you get max prestige in a game you don't enjoy playing...
#8scarface_jrPosted 2/17/2013 7:34:44 AM
Slimshadyfan45 posted...
scarface_jr posted...

Why would you get max prestige in a game you don't enjoy playing...

Because they wouldn't give me my money back for it.
---
#9PUAagentPosted 2/17/2013 9:40:53 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#10RandomTrampPosted 2/17/2013 9:59:27 AM
Pro-camper?

No heartbeat sensor or portable radar in Blops 2.
Extra ways to negate claymores & betties.
Ghost doesn't work when you're slow or immobile.
Ghost Pro from BO1 is now three perks (one of them nerfed).
MMS lets you see corner campers through walls.
Rushers have been rewarded with the Dex + laser sight combo, plus smaller maps, plus virtually silent footsteps.
cUAV now costs more than a single kill more than UAV.
Target Finder makes sneaky use of cover / shadows less effective.