As far as ExCon goes...

#1Bbq_d_NukePosted 2/17/2013 6:22:05 AM
Thinking about having that and lightweight on every class so I can beat my f***ing teammates to my kills. I understand if I'm nowhere near the tags but when they see me do it and I'm right there and they're trying to beat me to it it gets annoying quick...
---
---
The schnozberries taste like schnozberries!
#2JonnywestsidePosted 2/17/2013 6:59:08 AM
Bad kids gotta get them care packages somehow. You'll be lambasted here on how your teammates are 'playing the objective' and wanting your own tags is somehow selfish.
#3SevenDayCandlePosted 2/17/2013 7:08:50 AM
Jonnywestside posted...
Bad kids gotta get them care packages somehow. You'll be lambasted here on how your teammates are 'playing the objective' and wanting your own tags is somehow selfish.

And the reason they'd try to say crap to him is because that is in fact what they do, unless they're playing in a party and need to hide that fact.

It goes with anything on these forums

Select Fire FAL, they say it's not OP, why? They use it.

Same people in MW3 who used an ACR or MP7 and camped somewhere each and every game going for their precious MOAB.
#4AzurrowPosted 2/17/2013 8:05:43 AM
Use a shotgun, when you kill someone you should be closer than your team mates usually.
#5slaveanselmoPosted 2/17/2013 8:09:47 AM
Everyone I play KC with or against rarely pick up tags. They treat it like an unlimited kill TDM.
---
Learn to sense the sarcasm, bro.
#6AshleyGreene74Posted 2/17/2013 8:14:29 AM
slaveanselmo posted...
Everyone I play KC with or against rarely pick up tags. They treat it like an unlimited kill TDM.

Can I be in your lobby then? I play exclusively KC and whenever theres a tag laying on the ground, you'll see 4 players all on the same team run for it whenever the guy who killed for it is standing 2 feet away from it about to pick it up.
#7SierraReiPosted 2/17/2013 8:23:44 AM
The other day a teammate ran up to a tag dropped by an enemy I'd just killed. He stopped and guarded it until I grabbed it.

I was floored.
#8JonnywestsidePosted 2/17/2013 8:24:22 AM
slaveanselmo posted...

Maybe in MW3 but the odd sniper aside people run around like crazy grabbing tags. I've never had a game go the distance.
#9slaveanselmoPosted 2/17/2013 8:26:28 AM
AshleyGreene74 posted...
slaveanselmo posted...

Can I be in your lobby then? I play exclusively KC and whenever theres a tag laying on the ground, you'll see 4 players all on the same team run for it whenever the guy who killed for it is standing 2 feet away from it about to pick it up.

Yes. KC games I'm apart of generally end in the 60s or 70s. Special occasion when you end a game early.
---
#10slaveanselmoPosted 2/17/2013 8:32:02 AM
Yeah, a lot of people on here have very different experiences than I do when it comes to some gamemodes. For the most part anyway. I play a lot of HC and people say this and that about it like it happens every match andit never seems to happen to me. Or at least not at the same clip it happens to them.
---