Whats with the Type-25?

#1JonnywestsidePosted 2/17/2013 10:05:53 AM
People keep assuring me its a good weapon but I just don't see it.

High fire-rate is high but it still has a really slow TTK. Scavenger is a must since it chews through ammo for fun. Recoil is high as far this game goes. Its like the Skorpion of ARs except its unreliable in CQC.

Am I missing a trick? Any tips on how to use it more effectively?]
#2RandomTrampPosted 2/17/2013 10:15:11 AM
People add stock, quickdraw, laser etc to make it an AR/SMG type hybrid, but they'd be better off with an SMG in that case. I reckon that the only reasons to use this gun are variety, completing challenges, challenging oneself, diamond AR camo, or sentimentality.

It's a bottom tier weapon. It's better than the M27 though.
#3deoxxysPosted 2/17/2013 11:09:18 AM
Select Fire is the only true attachment
---
"Any Goat on a cliff would tell you that.."
Steam: psn_deoxxys
#4GundamBansheeFAPosted 2/17/2013 11:15:33 AM
Im doing fine doing the no attachment no perk even getting bloodthirsty. Maybe you just dont know how to use it?
#5AaronHutchPosted 2/17/2013 11:29:33 AM
dont forget its terrible iron sights

id rather use the M27 silenced than the type 25
---
W@W was awesome for gun diversity. You saw the MP40, the MP40, and the MP40. - Gritzblitz56
#6fatclemenzaPosted 2/17/2013 11:34:09 AM
Its an SMG without SMG advantages. Its usable, but outclassed by almost every other AR.
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#7Jonnywestside(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 12:51:43 PM
GundamBansheeFA posted...
Im doing fine doing the no attachment no perk even getting bloodthirsty. Maybe you just dont know how to use it?

I can use it just fine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zorPCcspd2g

I could of done that more effectively with most other guns with ammo to spare. Its not like I was missing a lot. I agree with fatclemenza in that its just a weak SMG disguised as an AR.
#8HHH is the gamePosted 2/17/2013 1:30:30 PM
AaronHutch posted...
dont forget its terrible iron sights

id rather use the M27 silenced than the type 25

I think it has some of the best iron sights in the game. I actually started performing WAY better with it when I took red dot OFF.
---
Shelton undoubtedly wants Cena's championship belt. And Cena undoubtedly wants Shelton's black heritage.- looseiver